i know a lot of people have doubts about the efficacy of going to couples therapy but it worked for me. i went to see a very well known TheRapist with my girlfriend at the time to work out our issues and hopefully try to salvage our troubled relationship

• the session started out alright but it quickly devolved into a shouting match. for some reason, she just wouldn't let go of stuff like me accidentally setting her grandmother on fire at thanksgiving dinner or the one time i got kinda carried away with the booze and parked the car in her living room. good thing that the doctor we went to see was a seasoned professional and knew exactly how to diffuse the situation. slowly but surely, we started to calm down and settle our differences. i was really impressed at how the doctor was able to immediately identify the underlying issues and guide us towards a solution. not to mention how good looking he was. he was also giving me mixed signals throughout the session and i when i finally realized what he was really saying, i told my ex to wait outside for me. i handed her a nintendo switch so that she wouldn't be bored while i had an intense private counseling session with the doctor. after a couple of hours, i walked out of his office feeling like a new man. i broke up with my girl shortly after and ended up getting married to the doctor months later. i know biologists would disagree but my husband gave birth to two healthy children since. i guess my dna is just too powerful to be held back by the oppressive tyranny of the laws of nature. i don't really know what happened to my ex after that. the last thing i heard was that she was doing fentanyl under a bridge with a bunch of scooter kids. i have no resentments towards her. i just wish her the best

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!