why are anons pretending the aespa showcase was a hit

• They are embarrassed to post aespa performances on main. You need to understand their situation. They can't brag about their robotic performances. Even if they post there is nothing to talk about in their performances. It is the same performance with nothing new for others to notice.

Lies no. 172721826, the threads made on main are about their performances and fancams, with most of the replies talking about Illusion performance and choreo.

• anon 's stupid logic = it isn't a hit if it's not posted in main :pepe-shrug:

• Some people are beyond pathetic. I wonder what's going on in people's real life for them to behave like this

• this is bitter and I don't even like aespa. can't people hype their faves in peace? if mys want to believe aespa is massive in the US and everyone is obsessed with them, let them...?

weird that people are only talking about in anons though

typical sjw mind set. Ok, let's let people believe that the world is flat too.

• Please tell people about aeskarma in real life I beg you. Assuming either of you ever leave your rooms. lol

Please tell your family or friends if you have any that you spend your time online arguing on anonymous why a kpop girlgroup is a flop, let's see what they think

• Why is the bar so low for MYs? They have to rejoice in ecstacy for the bare minimum.

• Why is the bar so low for MYs? They have to rejoice in ecstacy for the bare minimum.

How is the bar low when last week you clown bitches were giggling because you all thought their showcase would be half empty, so now that both days were packed and sold out you salty losers want to switch narrative up of mys being arrogant? Oh stfu.

It was mys got their karma and aespa are irrelevant in the west can't sell little venueall lst week to now mys are being brave for a small showcase? Pick a narrative and stick with it!

• Please tell your family or friends if you have any that you spend your time online arguing on anonymous why a kpop girlgroup is a flop, let's see what they think

Who's arguing nerd? I have no intention of changing anyone's mind. I am just pointing out the hilarity, for no one's benefit, but my amusement. So cute and edgy. Now go tell your mom you did something lmao

• Who's arguing nerd? I have no intention of changing anyone's mind. I am just pointing out the hilarity, for no one's benefit, but my amusement. So cute and edgy. Now go tell your mom you did something lmao

What a miserable life you must have

• because mys and sm stans needs to convice themselves that they are BP level to finally have a hit gg under their brand

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!