[theqoo] AESPA THE 2ND MINI ALBUM [GIRLS] KWANGYA TEASER - WINTER

• [theqoo] AESPA THE 2ND MINI ALBUM [GIRLS] KWANGYA TEASER - WINTER

bypannchoaJune 26, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEgVNzQhxCy5NOUpYc3r6VpGXDhxWajMuoBBbJCgRXdbsJ1LsNfhdKu93t6JslddvY4fkl0ljwqIpMTrw7XBoYpFjlKZGgcT4OS_fg42cfljoS7TaFvI91VBdGyD13iPrTyMp5gM6Zpmzdwxq3hfzif5NTAdD7z3qoPoEIzcfx2JRFtaIqq_e1IMtIUI=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEiLR9hBtXv8HNQe7ITx3NgF0mjlBM1NPLVzxjlI1f2xMoT1eeMHXC5hEJ5J4hKPJhtT1Qnmh7pgm8DW045F7PvtFAxkBXvPH1Jb872gh3qKOcPzR9CM_YUxOn0hzq8nbL-w09ZzXuczZBqlZRlNgwVp0dZgpdlJPZcS6D7_bQT_sGWXdLhHYHhVwaNN=s16000

AVvXsEjITjlY0iRJOj_UwxkbDqUDWPgfNEDv7puVQ83y5wcuYWHhVlss8XvBTt8oiH5NQpmERglfsDkAfMgpVyBlvx1ZcJXCtqEzy3ckBvtRGTFkAv2X00KfwUzuzrn8IYXcce6opDHI_PiiNYXiP_8-OjoIWw6ywyUVOemEZb6zbpZUQulEGGJFI-7gQdLs=s16000

AVvXsEggCmRAD397Tzgt6VSdBeVRg4bjt0k9yvESX7wdlD41ERR2RTZB6ZDA2X5FJibvsJOzMJaUAwhdX2VCkpgcMjA3iNuVboTTOBZOv8V8QCEz2uZiETaGuNmHxJAEtV7A0xZOYmQv1kI_UWmCgZumVEHBNTWQjKiwalkaoVMZ3PlnlRgk_kgDS2sxy8-U=s16000

AVvXsEh6MOlId9_LYVTOXV9YiUfVfevL09LzGvA7KoZhMS-r2IbPdYnPC5sSAJt9sPRVAigGmycnDhy4CbLtLFoQm0Cyrx-XJZlHCuZpSNxKcYhwP0tm29TRgXSiqCQniacwg4mh5wpPm2f7AgA_FCRK8-k77BWznJDO6lJiAeeOohY64Y-fLKd0WU0slroj=s16000

original post: here

1. Wow she looks like a game character wow

2. The concept is seriously daebak

3. This is quite cool?

4. It kinda feels like they look the same all the time... I feel like seeing Maskman, Bioman and Flashman looking the same damn itㅠㅠ

5. Where did her nail go... SM-ah please edit it in and re-upload...

6. SM is really going full out with their girl groups, every time I see them, I get amazedㅋㅋ

7. Winter is pretty and her weapon's design is so well done and prettyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Looks like the only thing they found to hate on them is their concepts being similar. Dream Come True just came out and the concept was totally high teen though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And if you compare this with their Black Mamba outfits, it's f*cking different

9. I really like that their concepts are consistent. Their team color is well-defined and they can keep on unfolding their story which is an advantage for them... And it's not like their songs all sound the same

10. Winter is Winter. She pulls off anything and she suits her weapon perfectly. She's perfect using a gun or a sword

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!