[theqoo] AESPA THE 2ND MINI ALBUM [GIRLS] 'GIRLS' SCHEDULE POSTER]

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] AESPA THE 2ND MINI ALBUM [GIRLS] 'GIRLS' SCHEDULE POSTER]

[theqoo] AESPA THE 2ND MINI ALBUM [GIRLS] 'GIRLS' SCHEDULE POSTER]

bypannchoaJune 14, 2022
    AVvXsEg3hD4kij25UMLNJNKuzcOBDxZ51spAMYm7KPcRuNCpoKOyGRgvp2alxo6MkGIlPtORB20y-0AIJ6Lf3Frm_DFfJaOeheMMFv6WmPVGJ8F1_4wQmMQTBLPOtCVK4MakLTqxITljvIX6h3ORGR93U3KDndZVQesnmUb7DgM5QaDdOXh1YiPiytE3Vydq=s16000

original post: here

1. Wow this looks like those stickers I used when I was youngㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope we can stick those stickers on our albumㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking nice

2. The lettering seriously has such a vibe, it's well done

3. Wow it's f*cking hip

4. ㅋㅋㅋ It has that end of a century 90s vibe. I'm totally looking forward

5. I hope we can get these in stickers

AVvXsEiGcGhgOQKAeAFE5cU_ynCuw9t1tYYwhOdwMGln_IuJXcRvptI-JNzi9t65lujfORSgMPrplbgYTiYcCX5STBcbuEuxduLuSfmZ6GD2btTY3m2OElKiBEVMVNOyXClW3Y6o-k4qL1HWR_bwkBHcTeH1C77Hp_LnQ6l_XvO0zqbLQv4WX0XnvoQUcIl8=s16000

7. No but their path is quite clear.. Those looks like those prints you see on hip t-shirts, I love it

8. Wow my eyes hurts

9. F*cking finally, it's freaking nice

10. Wow the logo and the font are too pretty????

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1. Wow this looks like those stickers I used when I was youngㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope we can stick those stickers on our albumㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's freaking nice

oh damn Korea had those stickers too?? I had them all over the place :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!