theqoo] AESPA, 2ND MINI ALBUM 'GIRLS' SURPASSES 1M PRE-ORDERS

• theqoo] AESPA, 2ND MINI ALBUM 'GIRLS' SURPASSES 1M PRE-ORDERS

bypannchoaJune 08, 2022

AVvXsEieGyszquE8MYZPQhL0_Ke-_vVsXbSVg3RGytpPiTo_8InBX27Xkp0Cpr_q_ndT_EpQtA_CBn3nBqxGXiJujtjoRnb1D8BaC08VUQayLulQsmxPPU_GJ9RCeX2C89r2eDDJAqEM9G0uz_b1LLSNThGzlx8okgZZvkyY28a7WybStUgUlMIyfIBUL9Se=s16000

Aespa's second mini-album 'Girls', which will make a comeback on July 8, has seen another career high by exceeding 1 million pre-orders.

Aespa's second mini-album 'Girls' exceeded 1 million pre-orders within a week since the start of the pre-order on June 2nd, predicting the birth of a million-seller even before their comeback. (...)

original post: here

1. Jjang-spa, fighting on this comeback too💕💕

2. Seeing how the trolls are boiling here is hilarious

3. Aren't they the first female idols to surpass 1 million sales in 1 week?..

4. Daebak

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow the buff in the digital sales are way too severe nowadays

6. I'm curious about how much they'll sell in the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Yah, seems like Aespa has become the one-top among girl groups. As expected from the 4th gen

8. Female idols nowadays are no joke..

9. There's still so much time for their reserved orders but they already reached 1 million in pre-ordersㄷㄷㄷ

10. Please take care of the Ae-Aespa too~!

11. Jjangspa, let's go

12. Interesting. I didn't know they were this popular

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!