[theqoo] BTS J-HOPE'S SOLO ALBUM 'JACK IN THE BOX' RELEASE INFORMATION

• [theqoo] BTS J-HOPE'S SOLO ALBUM 'JACK IN THE BOX' RELEASE INFORMATION

bypannchoaJune 25, 2022

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

AVvXsEg0kUYdsu39vaehsNSe0SrAtGWukWK-5FW4W3Iru7z-tNdQh1ZGGC02oram_qCcIu6UX5mCf5qrlpFMJl2EvTf0HIxaxA-4-w7fmCA07845zj6gahvR_XnneAeMefuFrUHHOFRZo7vioj2gdw4oqFuATlH0NB6PKxxqp6kz64C3JU7ka3hSmsJhR7D-=w317-h640

On June 26 at midnight KST, J-Hope released his first teaser for his upcoming solo album “Jack In The Box,” which is due out next month. As Big Hit Music previously confirmed, J-Hope will be the first of the BTS members to release an official solo album as they embark on the second chapter of their careers.

Big Hit Music also announced that ahead of the release of J-Hope’s album “Jack In the Box”—the title of which “represents his aspirations to break the mold and grow further”—he will be dropping a pre-release track on July 1 at 1 p.m. KST.

Two weeks later, on July 15 at 1 p.m. KST, “Jack In The Box” and the rest of the tracks on the album will be released.

J-Hope is also scheduled to take the stage as a headliner at the famous U.S. music festival Lollapalooza, where he will presumably be performing several of his new songs from the album, later in the month on July 31 local time.

CR: Sompi

AVvXsEhLrV2Efz1QFQodiu5bruI2zkHlKkTvmUJQPkvA7lVNSBA55ykF-PoltqFlfXdqy3VWQSWKVYWttMgtxze4LrfPlVa3EdjRilFCl9tWgkIVjGpGZ1zRDuceo9CQ6Gi2D-faUlZVCC6hwoT3t6mETDCmOmY3wmVc9pASwfF4ktuE-ZmFY3s1d_vjYHbM=w371-h640
    "I'll take a jab at it!!!!!! LETS GOOOOo!!"

original post: here

1. Yah Hobah!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

2. Seriously, J-Hope's songs are so my style

3. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

4. Our super star💜💜

5. I wonder if J-Hope composed a song or made a dance for this. I'm looking forward to how much he'll surprise us

6. J-Hope, let's goo!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😍👍

7. I liked DIS-EASE, I hope that we'll get a song like that

8. I love you Hoseok 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

9. Jjeho!!! Let's goo~~~

10. J-Hope is seriously good at making songs and they are my style so I'm already so excited💜

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!