Free post background patterns?

• Hi wonderful staff! I wonder if you guys would consider making a free post background pattern for users that are not AllKill. Just like the different themes we can choose for the forum layout, maybe a post background pattern with Allkpop logos on it? :borahae:

• Uni909

Changed the title of the thread from “Free post backgroun patterns?” to “Free post background patterns?”.
  • Hi wonderful staff! I wonder if you guys would consider making a free post background pattern for users that are not AllKill. Just like the different themes we can choose for the forum layout, maybe a post background pattern with Allkpop logos on it? :borahae:

Thanks for the suggestion and I'm really glad you like them. I don't think so for right now, but I never say never!

• Thanks for the suggestion and I'm really glad you like them. I don't think so for right now, but I never say never!

Thanks! :borahae: Or maybe some pattern backgrounds that are modeled after the cyberpunk and retro forum themes that we can buy with akorns? I would be interested if that was available :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!