Free Aesthetic Shop! ~Open~

• The thought randomly occurred to me today to make this because one of my friends on here bangtan-chan , noticed I make my own profile pictures and asked if I could make them one. To me, making aesthetics is fun and calming in away. That being said, I'm perhaps not the best person in the world at photoshop, but I'd like to think I'm not horrible either. I'll upload some of my work and you can be the judge of that for yourselves. All of these I made for myself and have used on here since I joined, so they are fairly recently made and best show of my current skill set. I just put them all in one place for your convenience. They will be attached at the bottom of this post.

So, here is how this will work:

Rules:

1. There is no payment of any kind required for any aesthetics under any circumstances. I am doing this for fun and out of the kindness of my heart. That being said, you are more than welcome to tip me in akorns if you wish to, but it is not expected or required.

2. You may request as many different aesthetics as you want at any time, just please fill out a separate form for each one.

3. Please be reasonably patient. I do have a life outside of AllK-Pop and other things to do in it and as such, cannot be incessantly working on these requests. You are free to ask me to share my progress (if I started working on yours) or ask how much longer it will be but try not to do so more than once a day or not to the point where it will annoy me. That being said, if I take too long (like a month or more) to get your project done and have not warned you in advance that there is a long line or that the project is a huge one, feel free to blow up at me.

4. You do not have to use the aesthetics I make for any amount of time. Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to see them used, but at the end of the day, it's your profile and you have the full right to choose whether you want them or not.

5. If you dissatisfied in any way with the finished product, message me and let me know what you liked and what you did not. This could be something like lighting, the color of something, it is too grainy, the file size is too big, or something along those lines. I will make the appropriate changes and send it back to you once I fix it. There is no current limit to how many times I will try to fix something, just be courteous and don't abuse the privilege.

6. The aesthetics will be completed in the order that they are requested in. First come, first serve.

7. Please do not request me to make anything 18+. While I am an adult, I am uncomfortable working on such things and there is a good chance that minors might see them, so I find it best not to do them altogether. I hope you understand.

8. Once I get too many requests, or I get too busy in life, I will temporarily close the shop. I will still complete the orders that have already been placed but will not be accepting new ones until the shop reopens. You can know if the shop is open or closed by looking at the title of the post.

I think those are all the rules for now. If I think of more, I will add them in later. Now, here is the form. As I mentioned in the rules, you can request as many things as you want, but you must fill out a separate form for each one. To fill it out, please quote only the form portion of this post and answer the questions in your response. Questions with an asterisk in front of them are optional, but the more information I have to work with, the better. Be as detailed (or lack thereof) as you see fit.

Form:

Aesthetic Type (Profile Banner, Profile Picture, Signature or Other):

*Color Scheme (if any):

Group(s)/Idol(s) Used:

Gif or static image:

*Patterns (if any):

*Word/Phrase (if any):

General Notes (anything you wish for me to know that is not covered underneath another category):

*If you have a guild emblem, how important is it for your aesthetics to match it and how closely do they have to match:

*Is there anything or anyone I should avoid using in your aesthetic:

Type of communication desired (open, in which we constantly message back and forth as I work so that you can get the perfect finished product and you know you'll love it or closed, in which you fill out the form once, and I surprise you with the exact details):

*What made you decide to request an aesthetic(s) (optional, but I'm curious to know):

Waiting List(s):

Profile Banners:

Profile Pictures:

Signatures:

If you have any questions about anything at all, feel free and ask me and I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. I will tag you in the waiting list(s) above, unless you specifically tell me not to, so you can estimate how long the wait will be and know if I started working on your project yet or not. I know I haven't started listening to the songs suggested to me in my last post, and I apologize about that, but I plan to while I work on these if that makes you feel better. I'm still going to check them all out, no worries. Oh look, here come my past completed projects. I tried to upload my two signatures I had so far, but they wouldn't fit. Thankfully the other stuff did though. I think that's all for now. I'll update this if I think of more stuff later. Have a great day/night!

• Aesthetic Type (Profile Banner, Profile Picture, Signature or Other): Profile Banner

*Color Scheme (if any): Teal, pink, and yellow

Group(s)/Idol(s) Used: Brave Girls, Loona, Black Swan, 3YE, 9Muses

Gif or static image: Static image

*Patterns (if any): Checkered please 😀

*Word/Phrase (if any): 青春の花

General Notes (anything you wish for me to know that is not covered underneath another category):

*If you have a guild emblem, how important is it for your aesthetics to match it and how closely do they have to match: Not really 😅

*Is there anything or anyone I should avoid using in your aesthetic: Not much to say here 🥲

Type of communication desired (open, in which we constantly message back and forth as I work so that you can get the perfect finished product and you know you'll love it or closed, in which you fill out the form once, and I surprise you with the exact details): Open

*What made you decide to request an aesthetic(s) (optional, but I'm curious to know): I discovered your aesthetic shop through the forum index 😀

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• Thank you so much for filling this out. Lucky for you, I have today off, so I can start it today. I think I have a couple ideas formulating already. We'll see how they turn out and I'll keep in contact with you. Sorry for the late reply, I slept in today, that's why. 10/10 would recommend. Have a great day/night!

• It says I can't add you in a conversation, so we can just talk here instead. I am ready to start your profile banner, I just have a few questions. You said you wanted to use pink, yellow and teal, which sounds great and you wanted to involve a checkerboard. My plan is to make the checkerboard design the background and use two of the colors you mentioned in it. The last color I plan to use to outline the idols in the get them to stand out more if that makes sense. Thoughts so far? Also, what two colors do you want the checkerboard to be and what color should I outline the idols in? Have a great day/night!

• It says I can't add you in a conversation, so we can just talk here instead. I am ready to start your profile banner, I just have a few questions. You said you wanted to use pink, yellow and teal, which sounds great and you wanted to involve a checkerboard. My plan is to make the checkerboard design the background and use two of the colors you mentioned in it. The last color I plan to use to outline the idols in the get them to stand out more if that makes sense. Thoughts so far? Also, what two colors do you want the checkerboard to be and what color should I outline the idols in? Have a great day/night!

I think that's great 😀(and also I'd like the checkerboard to be in pink and teal, and the idols to be outlined in yellow)

• I think that's great 😀(and also I'd like the checkerboard to be in pink and teal, and the idols to be outlined in yellow)

Okay, that's what I was thinking would look best. I found the pictures of all the idols and already have that taken care of. The only thing is that I have 27 idols on here so far and in order to get them all to fit, I had to separate some of them away from their group mates (only a couple, but still). Should I try harder to keep them all together or will that be fine? Also, for 9muses, I know they went through some lineup changes. Do you want me to use the original or current line-up? I went with current for now since that's fewer idols to worry about, but if you want me to add in the original members too, I'll try to make space for them somewhere. I'll show you my progress soon. Have a great day/night!

• Okay, that's what I was thinking would look best. I found the pictures of all the idols and already have that taken care of. The only thing is that I have 27 idols on here so far and in order to get them all to fit, I had to separate some of them away from their group mates (only a couple, but still). Should I try harder to keep them all together or will that be fine? Also, for 9muses, I know they went through some lineup changes. Do you want me to use the original or current line-up? I went with current for now since that's fewer idols to worry about, but if you want me to add in the original members too, I'll try to make space for them somewhere. I'll show you my progress soon. Have a great day/night!

For the 9Muses part, well, I'd rather you use the current lineup 😀 (and also for the entire idol thing well... I'm pretty fine with what you've done)

• I just thought of this and want to get your opinion on it. So should we do the original plan and include all members from all groups except for the ones you specifically said to exclude (the ex members of 9muses and Chuu, Olivia, Yves and Hyunjin from Loona) or should I include only your bias from all the groups? Doing the first option would make the banner a bit more cluttered and the second one would make it less cluttered. The idols could also be bigger on the second option since there's less of them, making it easier to recognize people. On the other hand, the first option allows you to show your love and support towards more of the idols and was our original plan. Don't worry about which one will be easier for me. Which would you prefer? This is your banner after all.

• I just thought of this and want to get your opinion on it. So should we do the original plan and include all members from all groups except for the ones you specifically said to exclude (the ex members of 9muses and Chuu, Olivia, Yves and Hyunjin from Loona) or should I include only your bias from all the groups? Doing the first option would make the banner a bit more cluttered and the second one would make it less cluttered. The idols could also be bigger on the second option since there's less of them, making it easier to recognize people. On the other hand, the first option allows you to show your love and support towards more of the idols and was our original plan. Don't worry about which one will be easier for me. Which would you prefer? This is your banner after all.

I'll go with the original plan 😉

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!