i did a video singing "Take A Bow" by Rihanna

• hope y'all like it by besties <3 it is a mini cover <3 šŸ¦‹

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you have a really nice color but you sound shaky and a bit pitchy in some parts :pleading: ur runs are so nice though and i think you have potential to be great belter <3 thank u for posting these videos bestie :mesmerized-bee:

out of service

• you have a really nice color but you sound shaky and a bit pitchy in some parts :pleading: ur runs are so nice though and i think you have potential to be great belter <3 thank u for posting these videos bestie :mesmerized-bee:

thank u so much for the feedback, I agree that I sound sometimes shaky or pitchy (i think its bc I'm also passing through my puberty lol and I'm trying to find my voice which the exercises are helping me)

it's me that have to thank u bestie for always support my videos and giving me feedbacks <3

• btw I post on TikTok hope y'all like it, comment and share if y'all like it

External Content vm.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Donā€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!