I hope this album concludes BTS's era of fan songs

• I'm tired of them singing about Armys all the time even as an Army.

I fell in love with BTS through songs like Dope, Baepsae, Go Go, Ma City etc but I feel that recently the context in their lyrics revolves a little bit too much about Armys and their success. They're one of the groups that can express themselves through music so I hope they talk more about other topics. It doesn't even have to be about social topics, maybe just simply about life, love, friendship or breakup? I'm always more than happy to hear about their insights about different topics and I hope the "best of yet to come" they meant is this.

Approved the thread.
  • yeah I agree with this, I’ve never seen any artist spend so much focus on this. I personally like the tracks where I can feel like I’m in the perspective of the performer, which is why a song like Run BTS is thrilling.

I feel like the fan song thing is a very K-pop concept but HYBE has truly run it into the ground and these songs are never standouts musically.

• yeah I agree with this, I’ve never seen any artist spend so much focus on this. I personally like the tracks where I can feel like I’m in the perspective of the performer, which is why a song like Run BTS is thrilling.

I feel like the fan song thing is a very K-pop concept but HYBE has truly run it into the ground and these songs are never standouts musically.

Honestly, I'm already kinda losing interests with BTS. I don't like the songs they've released since PTD and really disappointed with this album. Also, BTS has become sooo boring. It's like they always do the most basic stuffs these days and take no risks. They need a break. Maybe a hiatus to feel inspired or whatever.

• Honestly, I'm already kinda losing interests with BTS. I don't like the songs they've released since PTD and really disappointed with this album. Also, BTS has become sooo boring. It's like they always do the most basic stuffs these days and take no risks. They need a break. Maybe a hiatus to feel inspired or whatever.

if you’re expecting them to do what these 4th gen groups are doing then go stan one of them. since you think they’re sooo boring stop following them and go somewhere else. simple!

• It's not just the fan songs. Everything they do is 'for the fans'. Which would be ok if there didn't justify every career decision like that.

Dynamite was to cheer the fans up, then BE was too cheer the fans up and give them comfort, then PTD was a gift to the fans to cheer them up. And now this song and mv is for the fans.

And going even further back, every thing they did was for the fans.

That feels less genuine after a while.

• if you’re expecting them to do what these 4th gen groups are doing then go stan one of them. since you think they’re sooo boring stop following them and go somewhere else. simple!

Their recent work is boring compared to their own older work too, not just 4th gen.

• Some have made moaning about BTS a personality trait.

At this point you all will like nothing they put out, it is time to leave.

Please, go.

• Some have made moaning about BTS a personality trait.

At this point you all will like nothing they put out, it is time to leave.

Please, go.

Armys do the same thing for every artist. It's not that different.

• If you don't like BTS music anymore then just move on! Why ruin someone else's experience

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!