[teens stories] IS THIS REALLY FREEZIA?

• [teens stories] IS THIS REALLY FREEZIA?

bypannchoaJune 05, 2022

AVvXsEhGTp0StcNa7nh40gijoRsUaXiBr3ZFjWmWBrZqumNfERlMAUmjCRwT_JF_-WC_rclpIXAwlv7WtV9jAgykeU-hfI4SDwsTiXqfT6BF6irklw4rKXWCcXI-jNXpkJcQuDgErIiQ6-WY5n_8rIkrofOoitRNxNX4gcmTY5zkkHhE67_VVc9gA-jnY6xJ=s16000

post response:

[+407][-36]

original post: here

1. [+546, -58]

She's all grown up so who cares if he smokes and goes clubbing?ㅋㅋ know the facts before judging her

2. [+410, -20]

But before the Burning Sun scandal broke out, everyone thought that it was just a normal club so what's the problem here?

3. [+217, -6]

Is it possible that someone looks this identical to her? I think that it's indeed Freezia

4. [+187, -20]

Seeing Pann making a fuss about an adult going clubbing and smoking really makes me realize how young the audience is here

5. [+155, -2]

That's her. That's the picture she put on Insta

AVvXsEiY7Ueub0BwWbK2nUtvyYeZsApJ0V1VqMIFUgC8d3YEihaluyMBdjvsMSqILfw_W_H9LSNjgSNrPlcg-m-sPDap9UMTeDlEooD2NYeyfuLkDeYq2gUoCQgV0TOaGbA9JQIRUro3a37VC5myGwNCzSmZ3uVJrt5S8xJ8z3D6xtB1LHbnINdYgxy8eF08=s16000

6. [+144, -10]

Before the Burning Sun scandal, I also went there with my friends. We just thought that it was your normal club

7. [+92, -1]

But wasn't this taken before the Burning Sun scandal? Is going to a club to have fun that much of an important affair?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!