My thoughts about BLACKPINK

• So, I'll put an important disclaimer here because people love to act dumb:

This thing is with me since BP anticipated 5th year anniversary and the projects which were a big disappointment and it took a worse turn with their RS interview so i decided to make a thread about it.

I'm having a serious problem with how BLACKPINK the GROUP is being managed and this problem started in 2016 so if I'm still here it's bc nothing got better neither i think it'll...

Since debut BP were never a group where communication was the key neither fan service (i don't care for this one) but as they still uploaded some things and everything was new, yes, I was really ok with some questionable things (their hiatus) bc i thought "it's ok, it'll get better at some point and at least one full album per year will be the logical thing" but now we are at a point where even a mini album is a miracle..

My biggest problem is the company and the girls lack of communication and just not really telling us where the group is. I don't feel like the group is a priority and it's indeed weird how everything related to that project anniversary last year was paid content and not even new things, they just put a lot of old stuff together and said "we are thankful that blinks are here with BP so pay for their old stuff to commemorate another year with them!11!" like ?? That didn't make sense, literally.

And I'm really side eyeing how 90% of the GROUP content we are getting from some time now just happens when a merchandise, another Photobook or any paid content is being announced. This here lacks sincerity to me.

I don't care about stanning 4 soloists if this was the case, but I think a clear answer should be given bc keeping the group alive just to (majority of the time) milk the fans isn't good neither necessary. Just say "hi, BP the GROUP won't be the focus neither a yearly cb will happen so please support the girls in their individual careers" and yes, it's this easy.

And tbh the solos that now some are using as another excuse as to why the group hiatus is ok... I would change the solo releases for a group cb any time, really. A solo with 1/2/3 songs and a +1 year hiatus doesn't make sense neither were necessary specially that since forever the group was never a priority and always had little content. I wouldn't mind receiving their solos after +5 years into their careers as we already get 90% of the pinks contents as SOLOS activities so it's not like they would lose fans... They would just build their fb even more.

In the end i feel like the group career was done so messy and unorganized that it baffles me how we are still here. It seems that YGE indeed lacks profissionalism.

So yes, i know we should wait their CONTRACT RENEW which I'll wait, but i hope everything gets cleared and a proper explanation is done. This isn't being entitled, it's just common sense and a little of consideration with the ones who are still here waiting for new music from the GROUP.

I'm sorry that the text is a little messy, but i hope the message is clear :thumbup:

And to the blinks that are ok with everything bc they have life outside here, cool. Stay happy :joy: :)

Disclaimer again: do not come here to tell me to unstan the girls, i won't, i don't hate them. I just don't like how everything is going when everybody can see that BP the group has so much more potential and their music is top quality.

And don't come here to call them lazy or whatever, this thread isn't to shade the girls so use your brain for something that isn't hating, baiting or shading.

Bye and congrats if you arrived here kkkkkk

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

i agree but you forgot to mention another excuse I keep seeing people have for hiatuses where they compare them to western releases who don't release for years... except these people are forgetting that when western artists release they have an actual full album and their promotion schedules go on for a very long time. :pepe-shame:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i agree but you forgot to mention another excuse I keep seeing people have for hiatuses where they compare them to western releases who don't release for years... except these people are forgetting that when western artists release they have an actual full album and their promotion schedules go on for a very long time. :pepe-shame:

Done! Now we are complete kkkk aaaaand western releases they promote like 5 singles or more?? And a full album promoted almost through the whole year so yes.

• i won't get carried away responding because in the end, we all think the same way, YGE is pathetic and failed to understand the true potential they had on hand! I'm using the past tense here because time is running short and although i'm keen on celebrating their accomplishments, I'm just as disgusted with the lack of vision with this Agency. A whole lot like MLD entertainment I might add, another dreadful player!

My take on their so-called strategy is that they (YGE) are attempting to maximize revenues to line up all activities post-pandemic. Album (or half of one for all we know), tour and promotions. That's all fine, from a business perspective but it comes with some severe penalties! Many blinks around the world have moved on and that's a fact! Yeah yeah, i Know, I know, if you're a true blink, you'll wait and be patient! But some people aren't thinking like that! And you know what? I don't blame them, one bit!

I'm just like you in so many ways, i won't unstan them! NFW! Because I love them and I want them to come out of this mess alive! But if they elect to re-sign and produce another 5 years of bare minimum like this, I might reconsider my devotion. Because at that point, I'll be assuming that they were in on it! (eventho I still can't believe that they want any of this sort of mismanagement gimmick).

Blackpink is the Revolution! :borahae: Give us the F..... EVOLUTION NOW YGE!

Edited once, last by Nyaz ().

• blinks always "move on" but come running back when comeback time is due lol

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• Answering an essay thread with another essay? We love the consideration kkkkk

And girl... It's the lack of communication for me... The lack of everything... but let's see. I'm glad the girls are thriving but either give me a proper disbandment or be direct and say that the group isn't a priority anymore. Just this.

• True kkkkk some Twitter accs being active only on their cb promos always make me laugh kkkkkkk

better then the ones recycling reposting old content which is just depressing :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I just don't get why people use their solos last year to excuse the shitty management of the team handling them. The solos were like 2 songs and are you telling me the girls have had to be busy whole year. Also fyi this is not on the girls, i am questioning their team, how are you not able to at least conceptualise stuffs. How do you take almost 2years and still cramming up last minute.

• I just don't get why people use their solos last year to excuse the shitty management of the team handling them. The solos were like 2 songs and are you telling me the girls have had to be busy whole year. Also fyi this is not on the girls, i am questioning their team, how are you not able to at least conceptualise stuffs. How do you take almost 2years and still cramming up last minute.

solos just exposed how much of YGs "strategy" is just them being incompetent.. just look at the way they handled lisas solo promotion :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Right? Lisa promoted for 2 weeks and end.

How much time is needed for a cb? Bc we aren't even getting one proper cb with a 1 year spam... Since 2016 their hiatus are huge and like, their contents released during hiatus doesn't take the whole year to be done...

• Mona, you know I love you. I just have some problems with some points you made, but I agree with the rest. Lemme just farms akorns instead and hunt antis :pepe_akorns::pepe-notes:

What points? Let's have a civil war!! Kkkkk I'm joking, thanks for being considerate enough to understand!!

And let's farm bc when BP cb :pepe-cringe: sorry, i almost laughed here, anyways, when they cb I'll be in need of akorns! Kkkk

• Right? Lisa promoted for 2 weeks and end.

How much time is needed for a cb? Bc we aren't even getting one proper cb with a 1 year spam... Since 2016 their hiatus are huge and like, their contents released during hiatus doesn't take the whole year to be done...

Every hiatus increases ten fold

• my strategy with people in general is take them as they are or leave them

Staying around and thinking about what could be or should be just brings misery

My two cents

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Now, I don't know how to post GIFs! I will come back for your dog, just you wait and see!

flop :pepe-bonk:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• My dearest Uncle, I knew how to do it...but my brain stupidly refuses to process things and I kept clicking insert link instead of image :pepe-peek:   :pepe-cringe:

the one time i am helpful and my advice is rejected 2x

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I take and i complain. This is just my kpop bubble so it doesn't affect my real life bubble kkkkkkkk

I mean you do you lol

It's just my opinion that this approach causes people to resent and backstab when the other side doesn't mirror their expectations.

Don't turn out like those blink kkkkkkkk

:oop-bee:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 134 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!