[TheQoo] Netizens drag GDragon's newborn nephew to Jennie and V's dating rumor

• The picture that GD posted on his Instagram

HTums.webp

There are netizens and reporters who are jumping to conclusions after seeing this picture

EhDGE.webp
    GD posted a picture of fresh daisies

uTBAS.webp
    'What does that bastard have that I don't?'
    'What's wrong?'
    'Why can't I have you, exactly?'
    'Fresh daisiesㅋㅋㅋㅋ'
    'ㅋㅋㅋㅋFreshㅋㅋㅋㅋDaisies'

In fact, GD posted that to celebrate the birth of his first nephew
    If you swipe the next pictures, you'll see that he also posted this picture of his nephew

pMiNk.webp

He also posted the famous line of Starwars as the caption

MvMwy.webp

LLXlG.webp

theqoo

-I really hope they'll sue them all...

-Why are they mocking an innocent newborn...? Why are these people so mean?

-Why are these crazy people doing this to GD?

-Why is GD getting all the hate?

-What's so wrong with posting a picture of daisies?

-GD literally did nothing here, though. Why are these people doing this to him?

-What's wrong with the daisies? Am I the only one who doesn't get it?

-I'm asking this because I really don't know... What's the meaning behind that picture of daisies?

-Please just leave GD alone...

-I wonder what do these people do for living...

-I feel sorry for these people who are having fun by disturbing innocent people...

-Whoa... His uncle is GD...

-It must be tiring to be GDragon...

Source

• Pearl-Iris

Changed the title of the thread from “Netizens drag GDragon's newborn nephew to Jennie and V's dating rumor” to “[TheQoo] Netizens drag GDragon's newborn nephew to Jennie and V's dating rumor”.
  • I'm glad this was translated, even akp users started to believe GD is being petty or whatever

The funny thing is: this isn't something to be believable as you can just go to GD insta and you'll see that the news was false. About the users here, they weren't naively believing the rumor, they are just being their trash self for several days just for the sake of hating GD :pepe-just-smile:

But thanks for posting this here, i already saw some saying that GD should just stop posting for a while bc it is creating rumors about their bias as if one should stop their lives bc of petty people.

• The funny thing is: this isn't something to be believable as you can just go to GD insta and you'll see that the news was false. About the users here, they weren't naively believing the rumor, they are just being their trash self for several days just for the sake of hating GD :pepe-just-smile:

But thanks for posting this here, i already saw some saying that GD should just stop posting for a while bc it is creating rumors about their bias as if one should stop their lives bc of petty people.

Won't be surprised if true but that'd be so low of them if they acted naive intentionally

• Won't be surprised if true but that'd be so low of them if they acted naive intentionally

Sweet, where were you these past days?? People were literally saying Jennie had an upgrade for going for the old, ugly, skinny GD to V :pepeshut: some were really going low and even here we had body shame comments, age shaming, calling him names, etc. Hell, literally hell :suure:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!