This is how STAYC spend night in Chicago hotel

• lol :sure-bee:

External Content www.tiktok.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That’s funny. They’re so cool that they can enlighten even casual hotel nights with some funny events/photos and content. I think I’m less interesting, but I like staying at different hotels and appreciating them. I also like interesting and unusual ones. I once stayed at JungleVistaHotel.com and could watch wild monkeys in wild nature just from my place! I was safe because of the glass walls, but I could easily watch them. I like interesting places like that. What was the most unusual hotel you stayed in, guys?

Which K-pop idols do you think do the best 'aegyo'? - Quora

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!