Lisa Rolling Stone Article

• I really enjoy to read this article and can't wait to read the others this week. I found it even better than the main article.

I discover the trainees system with the Netflix documentary and this paper. It's an extraordinary machine to create perfect singer, dancer ... as Lisa but for now I find they did not develop a lot the creative part as an individual artist and musician. She has a long journey to do and I hope she shares her experiment in music. The Thai part of her solo song are my favorite. I hope there are more of traditional sound in the future.

And she thought she can't sing ...arg she's perfect (as the others) on You never know live . Sometimes we are our harshest critic

I have the same birthday as Jennie and this is my biggest achievement in K-pop

(G)I-DLE - Bangkok - 20/08/22

Blackpink - Paris - 11 & 12/12/22

• oh i absolutely love this, lisa was so open and it felt very real. it’s great to hear that she seems to have a solid support system and you can tell she adores the people she loves. i love her so much :pepe-onions:

i’m very much looking forward to the other girls’ solo interviews based on how genuine lisa’s was!

• oh i absolutely love this, lisa was so open and it felt very real. it’s great to hear that she seems to have a solid support system and you can tell she adores the people she loves. i love her so much :pepe-onions:

i’m very much looking forward to the other girls’ solo interviews based on how genuine lisa’s was!

Based on the quotes in the main article, seems like Lisa and Jisoo were the most open.

• well atleast she's honest about how overrated she is. Finally after 6 years. A little surprised she said it herself tho but yeah considering how monumental flop lalisa was, she knows she was lucky with money.

I have a perfect place for you to stay

https://www.allkpop.com/

• I really enjoy to read this article and can't wait to read the others this week. I found it even better than the main article.

I discover the trainees system with the Netflix documentary and this paper. It's an extraordinary machine to create perfect singer, dancer ... as Lisa but for now I find they did not develop a lot the creative part as an individual artist and musician. She has a long journey to do and I hope she shares her experiment in music. The Thai part of her solo song are my favorite. I hope there are more of traditional sound in the future.

And she thought she can't sing ...arg she's perfect (as the others) on You never know live . Sometimes we are our harshest critic

The pressure is relentless

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!