"This is BTS" playlist has been updated on spotify

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Finally adding their whole discography? :eyes:

• Side track a bit.

Am I the only one who dont like every single songs being added to "This is" playlist?

Like when I discover a new artist, I always listen to" This is" playlist and usually it features all the most popular songs from that artist. As a fan, i will play "The Complete Collection" playlist instead.

A bit annoying when i listen to certain artists e.g. twice - they dont have a popular "This is" playlist and i have hard time looking for each and single title tracks to add to a personalised playlist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!