TAEHYUN FROM TXT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST IDOLS PERIODTTTT

• Taehyun always has me cracking up... he is hilarious! He is the funniest in TXT for me who are already funny as a whole. His shady one liners are the best.

This is just from today lulzzz

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He also has a no nonsense attitude at times that I respect

Drop your fave moments of him below!

:pepe-flirt:

Stream their latest album!

External Content open.spotify.com

• I wanna marry his sense of humour, he's hilarious.

The bug killing incident still haunts me lmao

:cryingr::cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

"I'm also one person"

• Waaaait why dont i know this story...lmfaooooooo

• External Content twitter.com
    FJz4edtX0Actcc5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!