I can't believe so many of us thought Lily M didn't suit a girl group.

• Because we were I was wrong lol :pepe-bonk:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honestly, a lot of us were on the defence about her since ITZY was still in the womb and people were suggesting which members they want and even when NMIXX debuted. People thought she was making a mistake debuting in a girl group but she shut me up when they debuted. But seeing her performance and NMIXX KCON stage in Chicago really blew me away. She's a full package.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't believe JYP and SQU4D fumbled the bag so hard with their debut song.

alcione-nazareth-alcione.gif

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!