I don't like cute concepts.

• Girl crush might be overdone but I find it better than cute concept because I feel uncomfortable watching teens and adults doing agyeo and most of their fans are always men.

Approved the thread.
  • at least they don't have noise music.

• What's wrong with having male fans?

• What's the issue with enjoying cute girls doing cute things? I like Totoro because it's cute, doesn't mean I want to shag it!

• What's the issue with enjoying cute girls doing cute things? I like Totoro because it's cute, doesn't mean I want to shag it!

Because girls aren't cartoons.

And if that was the case wouldn't cute boy groups attract the same fans

• girl crush doesn't even fit majority of the girlgroups. At this point many girlgroups who do girlcrush (not bp) just seem try hard. I take songs like TT anytime over that. The 'girl crush' songs that have been done well are often called girl crush when you can barely call it that

• some people saying the are done with girl crush

in western pop music, what other concept are there? Tell me

and we are never tired of it

well i also can´t stand cute concept, but i am used to it. I prefer groups that are not to extrem into it.

• There are a million and one cultural differences in the world. Some people seem to think that cultures who enjoy cuteness are morally inferior. Cute culture is a weird one to get judgemental about. It wouldn't be anywhere on my list of problematic cultural norms.

• Western pop music isn't about concepts. It's about the lyrics and the message the artist is trying to convey. Brain washed by kpop it seems, normal artists create music based off of many things, not what labels create for them. Though there are obviously ideas, or images western labels push on artists, we haven't gotten to the point where western artists are the robots kpop creates.

• But why doesn’t cute boy groups attract male fans if it’s just about cute people being cute?

Because cute grrl is cuter than cute boi. Higher voice is cuter. Smaller/tinier build is cuter. And so on.

• 😖Imagine grown ass men staning underage girls doing aegyeo it makes me uncomfortable.

do you think every male fan that likes GG are "grown"

I mean grown women stan BG with underage members and no one says a thing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!