So Sana is the most popular twice member

• She has the highest instagram followers.... I feel like this is what jyp was trying to avoid. Good for her tho

Approved the thread.
  • This is giving not renewing vibes lol jyp wants them to cancel themselves :pepe-popcorn:

• she is the most attractive charming and interesting member

• i think she has always been the most liked member, at least with non fans.

till this day, i can probably count the kpop fans who don't like Sana on one hand (not talking about bitter rival gg stans bc they hate pretty much any female that isn't their fav).

it's pretty unusual if you compare it with most other female idols.

even her ships with popular bg members don't get that much push back.

• she has been always popular but may remind everyone that ig followers shouldn't be the only metric to determine popularity

• She is always the most popular one. Only delulu say tzuyu

• She's the only one I'd follow

• she has been always popular but may remind everyone that ig followers shouldn't be the only metric to determine popularity

No it is, because gp always only follow the most popular one. Lisa, V are the most followed from their group.

• Did you really need Instagram to find that out? I thought it had been pretty obvious all these years

• She's one of the most popular members but it's funny to see how people can't keep tzuyus name out of their mouth even in a thread that isn't about her

Tzuyus the first to sell out merch and endorsements I doubt anybody with over two braincells contests her popularity. She literally lands on naver main page for her arrivals. Imagine pitting two successful ladies against each other.

:uh-uh-bunny:

• I always felt it went

Nayeon

Tzuyu

Sana

Momo

And then the rest

But it seems its

Sana

Momo

Nayeon

And then the rest

Or maybe its like BTS case where JK and V are the most popular in diffrent socials and so you cant really jusge based on ig followers

• I'm more surprised at Momo being up there

Honestly I always feel like people talk about Tzuyu the least out of the more popular members so not surprised she is behind the others in Instagram followers. Maybe she has the most hardcore fanbase but this isn't 2016 anymore - she's definitely not the most popular amongst casual fans, which is typically what Instagram followers represent. Even in BTS, I would say V is the most popular with non KPOP stans or casual fans of the group but Jungkook probably has more die-hard stans

• tzuyu stans are loud af anyway. She is not even the prettiest in her group anymore. Sana and Mina are far prettier and hotness wise Sana, Momo, Nayeon>>>> also she has a boring personality.

• This is giving not renewing vibes lol jyp wants them to cancel themselves :pepe-popcorn:

I think the opposite. It's giving "We know our worth so we'd better get what we ask for" vibes. They'll be going into that negotiation strong, and good for them.

(And Tzuyu is what's known as a "flower without scent". Pretty to look at but that's all folks. Everywhere they perform outside of Korea Sana always gets the loudest cheers.)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!