Lee Jun Ki's 'Again My Life' earns high praise

• again my life

Lee Jun Ki's 'Again My Life' earns high praise

Sunday, May 15, 2022

20220515000205_0_20220515162701356.jpg
    Article: "I always knew this man would make it" Lee Jun Ki lives up to predictions from 5 years ago, setting new records

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,584, -28] I watch anything Lee Jun Ki is in because I trust his eye. He has great acting skills and a charm that makes you go and watch anything else he's been in. I've been enjoying 'Again My Life' thoroughly.

2. [+222, -5] I'm watching reruns right now and it's great

3. [+224, -10] Lee Jun Ki is a great actor with decent character.. fun dramas.. 'Again My Life' is one of the only dramas I've been watching lately

4. [+102, -9] Jun Ki hyung is really cool

5. [+85, -1] He not only has the looks but the acting skills, loyalty, and character to boot. One of the few actors, really.

6. [+72, -1] He has such great screen presence. There's just an aura to him that commands you. Most of all, he has excellent diction and pronunciation.

7. [+57, -2] He's a great actor but also has an even greater eye for picking good dramas.. every single one of his works has been amazing~~

8. [+46, -0] He perfectly suits the prosecutor's role. He's an acting prodigy.

9. [+45, -0] He certainly has an eye for picking dramas. Every one has been fun to watch.

10. [+42, -0] He's perfect for completely transforming his image from his previous works down to the speech patterns and facial expressions... I can always trust to watch anything he puts out.

11. [+27, -0] I rarely ever watch public broadcast dramas but this one's really good. I thought the steam would blow off around the second episode but it keeps getting better~ I hope dramas like this continue to raise the quality of future dramas~~

12. [+20, -0] He's a good actor... and has always been popular. He'll always be popular because he's a perfectionist.

-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!