Wonder Girls - Wonder World New

• undefined

I. Introduction

Wonder World is the second studio album by the South Korean girl group Wonder Girls.

II. Background & Release

On November 4th, 2011, the album's name was revealed to the public, and it was released three days later.

III. Tracklist

TitleWriterProducerLength
    G.N.O.Fredrik "Fredro" Ödesjö, Yenny Park "Ha:tfelt", 이우민 'Collapsedone'이우민 'Collapsedone', Fredrik "Fredro" Ödesjö3:30
    Be My Baby
    Park Jin-young
    Woo S.Rhee "RAINSTONE", Fingazz3:31
    Girls Girls
    심은지심은지3:33
    Me, In
    Shin Joong Hyun
    이우민 'Collapsedone', Yenny Park "Ha:tfelt"3:14
    Sweet Dreams
    Billion Dollar Baby, Jan "Janski" Lindvaag for Deepfrost, Noday, Thomas J. Heyerdahl, 심은지Billion Dollar Baby, Thomas J. Heyerdahl, Jan "Janski" Lindvaag for Deepfrost, 심은지3:34
    Stop!홍지상홍지상3:22
    Dear Boy
    DJ Nure, Fingazz, Jessica Martinez, Nikki Flores, 장연정Fingazz3:11
    두고두고 (Long Long Time)Park Jin-young
    Park Jin-young, Woo S.Rhee 'RAINSTONE'
    3:46
    SuperBeast4A, 김이나east4A3:19
    Act Cool
    San E, Xepy, 혜림Xepy3:33
    Be My Baby (Ra.D mix)
    Park Jin-young
    Ra.D3:27
    Nu Shoes
    Alexander Kronlund, Lukas Hilbert, Woo S.Rhee 'RAINSTONE'Woo S.Rhee 'RAINSTONE'3:29

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Reception

On the weekly charts in 2011, the Circle Chart ranked the studio album at #1, and Billboard ranked the studio album at #5.

On the monthly charts in 2011, the Circle Chart ranked the studio album at #4.

On the year-end charts in 2011, the Circle Chart ranked the studio album at #42.

The album received at least 43,349 sales in South Korea.

VII. Awards

YearCeremonyAwardWorkResult
    2011Gaon Chart Music Awards
    Song of the Month (November)
    Be My Baby
    Won