Monsta X - All About Luv

• All About Luv is the sixth full album and first English language album by South Korean boy group Monsta X. It was released on February 14, 2020 by Epic Records.

I. Background

All About Luv was announced in 2019 and has been called a thank you gift for Monsta X's international fanbase. This marks the last album to feature Wonho's vocals following his departure from the group in October 2019.

The first single "Who Do U Love?" featuring French Montana was released on June 14, 2019 along with a music video. The second single "Love U" was released as audio only on their Vevo channel on September 20. The third single "Someone's Someone" was released along with a music video prior to the release of Follow: Find You on October 4. The fourth single "Middle of the Night" was released on December 6 and was the first video to not include Wonho following his departure from the group. The fifth and final single "You Can't Hold My Heart" was released with a music video on April 17, 2020.

II. Tracklist

Title Writer Producer Duration
    Who Do U Love? (feat. French Montana) I.M, Wonho, Hyungwon, Shownu, Joohoney, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Karim Kharbouch, Dan Henig, Jake Torrey, Noah Conrad, Rosanna Ener Jake Torrey, Noah Conrad 3:09
    Love U Andrés Torres, Torrey, Mauricio Rengifo, Michael Matosic Andrés Torres, Mauricio Rengifo 2:40
    Happy Without Me Torres, David Hodges, James LaVigne, Rengifo Torres, Rengifo 2:58
    Got My Number Ben Samama, Joren van der Voort, Rob Grimaldi Rob Grimaldi 2:51
    Someone's Someone Connor McDonough, Riley McDonough, Toby McDonough, Jeff Sojka, Josh Zegan Connor McDonough 2:21
    Middle of the Night I.M, Wonho,Hyungwon, Shownu, Joohoney, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Ali Payami, John Mitchell Ali Payami 2:46
    She's The One Brandon Arreaga, Torrey Conrad, Roland Spreckley, Tony Ferrari Conrad 3:19
    You Can't Hold My Heart Anthony M. Jones, Jeffrey Gitelman, Jonathan Bellion, Steven Franks, Tommy Brown Gitty, Mr. Franks, Tommy Brown, Tone 3:01
    Misbehave Andrew Bullimore, Derrick Milano, The Invisible Men, Josh Record The Invisible Men, You 3:24
    Beside U (feat. Pitbull) I.M, Hyungwon, Shownu, Joohoney, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Armando Perez, Angel Lopez, Daniel Ryan Winsch, Eshy Gazit, Federico Vindver, Timothy Mosley Team 3:08
    Who Do U Love? (will.i.am remix; feat. French Montana) I.M, Wonho, Hyungwon, Shownu, Joohoney. Kihyun, Minhyuk, Henig, Torrey, Kharbouch, Conrad, Ener will.i.am 3:28
    Beside U (I.M rap version; feat. Pitbull) I.M, Hyungwon, Shownu, Joohoney, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Armando Perez, Angel Lopez, Daniel Ryan Winsch, Eshy Gazit, Federico Vindver, Timothy Mosley Team 3:08

III. Album Preview

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IV. Spotify

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Music Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Commercial Performance

All About Luv was a commercial success debuting at number 5 on the Billboard 200. It also charted in Canada, Belgium, France, Hungary, Japan, Spain, Poland, Switzerland, and the UK. It was included on Billboard's 50 Best Albums of 2020, PopCrush's 25 Best Albums of 2020, and was one of Time's Albums that Defined K-Pop in 2020.

VIII. Awards and Nominations

Year Award Category Nominated Work Result
    2019 36th MTV Video Music Awards Best K-Pop "Who Do You Love?" (feat. French Montana) Nominated
    2020 37th MTV Video Music Awards Best K-Pop "Someone's Someone" Nominated