Posts by Yseki

that's the good kind of Kpop life really, just listen to what you like and get on with your life

Amen, the girl group I stan is AOA. I can't be one of them people that are stuck on a "dead" group.

Like I still be seeing people online that are like in their 30s and bulling literal children online because some kid called F(x) or Miss A grannies or something. Like maybe it's time to move on lol.

Was going over my playlists and I noticed that the two Ateez songs I liked are complete opposites lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Time Of Our Lives and Celebration are the best Day6 Titles. I dont know why they like You Were Beautiful im very meh on that song lol.

I enjoy her music.

Why does everyone feel the need to share their opinion about stuff they know nothing about on the internet while acting like the world's most qualified expert on it?

My ass so out of the loop

External Content youtu.be

I was today years old when i actually read yseki's profile and realized they are a dude...

i love.... such fine taste in men....lol

It's cool people have called me girl on here before etc. It doesn't bother me so unless it's important to the conversation I just ignore it and don't correct them.

It wasn't our fault that the only valid way to express one's inner turmoil was by wearing eyeliner and women's jeans, that's just how fate favored us :peperain:

If I got off topic with my last reply, it just wasn't ever a look or style that appealed to me.

Not everyone is going to like the same types of fashion etc.

It wasn't our fault that the only valid way to express one's inner turmoil was by wearing eyeliner and women's jeans, that's just how fate favored us :peperain:

Isn't anything wrong with it, just not something I'm interested in personally. I have never been the type of person that felt the need to express inner turmoil to everyone else. They all have stuff they are dealing with as well etc.

Cry about it, get your frustrations out, ask for advice etc whatever you need to do. Though eventually you're going to have to make the changes, put in the effort/hard work and fix the issues in your life or that you have with yourself.

I come from a jrock/emo background, so I was already wearing makeup :pepe-flirt:

emo x together really makes me want their clothes :pepe-sad:

I used to listen to L'Arc-en-Ciel back in the 2000s I don't really remember if I was into much other Jrock, and Pop Punk and Emo were kinda mainstream stuff you would hear in the mall back in the day.

Never had any desire to dress like the bands I listened to, I honestly found the fashion in the scene to be kinda cringe.