Posts by Yseki

I def think Sechs Kies has the best stuff recently. Maybe that is just because I like slower stuff lolz

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why don’t we just take all those old gen stans ,who are obviously stuck in the past and can’t understand that the times are changing, and put them into an Allkpop forum’s old people‘s home section so that they can discuss why BTS or Blackpink will never be bigger than anyone else and why the 2nd gen is the best and everyone is wrong until the end of time.

*obviously a joke*

Ehh, I just like older groups in general because I think the music is better.

If I cared about achievements I would join the rest of the success stans.

lovelybp Yes it is true that the US was one of the worst in managing the outbreak, but it was not the worst if you take in account the lower population of other countries, there are seven countries than have more deaths from covid per capita than the US.

All of them are in Europe, also the US has given the most vaccine doses of any country in the world, and is in the top five countries if you take in account the population being smaller in other countries.

Anyways, stay safe.

Tons of countries outside of the US have had huge anti lock down protests.

Even though the media acts like our vaccine rollout is horrible, compared to a lot of the rest of the world and especially the EU we have been doing very good with our rollout.

If you want to look at a true disaster look at the EU stumbling intitude.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Playing out in the snow in shorts and sandals :pepe-legs:

External Content twitter.com

You ever just have an existential crisis then try to believe in a religion then fail then try again and fail and then you just kinda start enjoying kpop and joining a forum site for it? Anyways yeah respect one another ig :clown:

When ur 80 and the only place that hosts Seniors Bingo Night is the church group.

What's funny is Americans think there is only two ways, Republican or Democrat, or a two party system or one party. Compared to the rest of the world, America isn't even a democratic country. We're forced to choose between candidates that belong to one of two parties that are influenced by corporate lobbying either way. And then as if that isn't enough, they manipulate elections even further using gerrymandering. "American democracy" is a joke at this point. Democrats and Republicans don't even advocate for what the majority of Americans want. There can be so much more than just two sides and two viewpoints for complex issues. This oversimplification and manipulation of politics is why so many people don't vote.

Well, even in countries with lots of political parties their are usually just two major sides because they usually have to form a ruling coalition to have a majority and the other parties usually have an opposition coalition.

Their are many factions/caucuses within the two parties in the US, honestly I don't think it is really any different than a system with more parties.

I understand the frustration with the system.

it goes beyond kpop. how do you think people take prageru videos seriously and even show them in school?

When it comes to politics there are a lot of crooked outlets, organizations and people on both sides.

People on both sides prob spend more time making data fit their already preexisting ideologies than trying to look at the whole picture.

Ideologues who view themselves as good and people that oppose them as bad or evil are dangerous.

People should spend less time hating their opponents as part of some sorta political crusade and more time trying to understand them. A lot of times our opponents are not wrong or evil but just see the world in a different perspective than ourselves.

Thats why I support working together in a democratic way, republics may be a lot messier and less efficient than an authoritarian regime but it is a much better system in my view.

Even in a time of major national challenges such as covid where we have a worse response because we bicker, argue and have to go through lengthy legislative processes to reach some sort of consent. I would not trade it for the efficiency of a one party authoritarian regime.

Anyways, ignore me and my political blabber back to your regularly scheduled kpop programing.