Posts by Yseki

Do you mean customised songs just for the ad?

I guess, Pepsi releases songs like:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do they do songs like Pepsi?

His best songs are his slower ones

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Two BTS songs, sorry if my taste is boring It's what I like:

12 year old me: crying because my dad is trying to show me how to shave which a perfectly safe cartage razor and I'm scared.

Adult me: straight razors, shavettes and double edged razors are nice.

No, it won't. Many straight man think that listening to a female artists will make them less manly, so they won't listen to girl groups. Since boy groups appeal to the boyfriend image, they think it will make them less straight, so they won't either. And since the large majority of the population is straight, voilà, you have your statistics.

I'm a straight man who's here for the music. I only have female acts in my signature, so it may seem controversial. But it's just that the vast majority of K-pop, both boys and girls, don't appeal that much to me musically. Also, as boy groups have zero appeal to me outside of their music, I can't bother joining the fandom. I prefer to stay as a casual listener. I think Dynamite and Life Goes On are great songs, for example, but I can't call myself an Army over that.

The only thing that makes them less manly is not doing something because of their own insecurities.

I need you right now ;p