Posts by cynkdf

Hwang Chi Yeul - May You Be Happy (OST 5 Moon That Rises By Day webtoon):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OP, thank you for starting this thread.

Love the OSTs sung by Hwang Chi Yeul (my sole bias) :) Among the dramas he sang for: "Mr Sunshine" his OST was OST 15 "How Can I Forget You" - excellent OST line up btw.

HCY was one of the performers at the opening ceremony of the 102nd National Sports Festival held in Gumi (his hometown) on 8 October 2021. The ceremony was held behind closed doors because of the Covid-19 pandemic but there was an audience of about 900 (participants, guests and production staff). Ref this article:

경상북도, 대한체육 100년의 시작, 제102회 전국체전 경북에서 개회
    [제주교통복지신문 이주원 기자] 제102회 전국체육대회 개회식이 8일 저녁 구미시민운동장에서 내빈 및 선수‧임원 등이 참석한 가운데 개최됐다. 코로나 19로 인해 사상 최초 무관중으로 진행된 이 날 개회식은 내빈, 선수, 연출진 등 900여 명의 최소 인원만으로 치러졌다.…
    jejutwn.com

Brave Girls performed after HCY.

Many thanks to an awesome fan who Eng-subbed HCY's performance cuts: he sings "How Can I Forget You" Mr Sunshine OST 15 around 17:10

The opening ceremony was aired live on YT channels - the Official channel of the Korean Sport & Olympic Committee, and also on TBC.

I was just so happy to hear HCY singing "How Can I Forget You" live, I think this is the first time he has performed this OST live on a Korean YT channel.

OP, thank you so much for this thread. My sole bias was featured on KV (Dingo Music just rebranded) on 28 September and I am still so excited and happy about it.

Soloist Hwang Chi Yeul!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Love that Ailee was featured on KV a few months ago :)

Here is the list of 27 artists featured on Killing Voice so far:

Mamamoo
    Xia Junsu
    Paul Kim
    Rain

10CM
    Punch
    IU
    Sunwoo Jungah
    Highlight
    Ailee

Gummy
    Sung Si Kyung
    Jung Seung Hwan

Noel
    Big Mama
    Sam Kim
    Kyuhyun
    Jannabi's Choi Jung Hoon
    Baek Z Young
    Kwon Jin Ah
    WAX
    Parc Jae Jung
    NELL
    Lee Hi
    Baek A Yeon
    Hwang Chi Yeul

Kim Feel

Dingo Music, thank you!

"Nagging" by Hwang Chi Yeul - the 8th remake in the Cyworld BGM 2021 project