Posts by Diveintoive123

also i have the feeling that if there was a war between ive and ssera to grap the izone fandom, i feel that ive definitly won that war.

and that probably also helps them to hold such big concerts specially in japan. Ive concept is also closer to izones one.

and even tho lately hybe is styling Chaewon more like during her izone days and making izone challenge with Sakura, it's already too late. it's not gonna work.

Starship managed to keep the Japanese, Chinese and korean fandom . But I can say that many izone fans boycotted ive during debut and lesserafim has way more izone fans than ive. During eleven Leeseo's part trended that even the members say that eleven became popular because of that. After getting attention, starship stabilized that attention by using wy and Yujin first, but now all the members get opportunities(I am sure starship will push gaeul towards the acting career, she is the one with less opportunities). I feel like starship strategy worked because now IVE has one of the biggest fandoms in Asia. Gaeul and rei are very popular in Japan that sometimes Gaeul products sell out before Yujin and Wonyoung's. Leeseo is popular in korea after wy and yj and she is still young(17) and starting to gain more opportunities. Liz is one of the most biased members. And the group has not been there for 3 years yet meaning that they are just getting started and will gain other fans along the way.