Posts by h78

Yeah, Season 4 needs to step up. I stuck around for the panel comments this time. They seriously need to sort out the food situation in the inferno like why are they feeding them only carrots? Who thought that was a good idea

I am so excited for Transit Love, can't wait for the drama

I haven't seen nineteen to twenty yet, so I have no clue about the format, but it seems similar to heart signal. They will send each other messages at the end of the day after going on dates, cooking, and running errands together. The show has the same problem as single Inferno 1&2 of the cast going after one guy/girl. It felt like kdrama, very scripted like everyone will chase a guy and girl that like each other

I think that at certain point in previous episodes we've even heard cast members saying "Habin is a weirdo", multiple people said it which means he really is one :D

as we talkin about Wonik, Minwoo, Minkyu, and Jinseok I think all of them made same mistake, none of them approached women with simple skinship like patting back, patting head, surprising them with holding hands, giving back hug, not even mentioning why the hell it's dating show and no one is kissing lol

For habin, he turned off all the girls when he started acting crazy after the candies episode

Lmao you overestimate them, they can't even hold a decent conversation with girls or make eyecontact on dates, let alone skinship. I hope the next cast isn't as awkward as this guys

that's true

it's weird they made it all about Gwanhee and he even ain't half as handsome as other contestants ^^

not to mention his weird ass personality

I can see why he is popular in this season

aside jungseok and him all the other guys have no personality at all. They don’t try to flirt with the girls and it’s so weird how they will go to paradise with their date to talk about other guys

have you seen earlier episodes how habin stopped hajong when she tried to initiate and told her he will only talk to her on paradise and you have seen how wonik is on a dates lmao

with this guys there anyone can be popular

I caught up with the new episodes and I don’t understand why Gwanhee screen time is 80% of the show. I am so tired of seeing him asking the same questions again and again

I really wanted to see the other cast members interacting like when they were just chatting and teasing hajong and minwoo