Posts by KpopJop

Only when they appeared in Yoo Heechul’s (I think that’s his name.. :oops:) Sketchbook program. The emocore Lovesong version.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah I just checked this out, they change up a lot of the drum parts to be less 'anthemic' and more driving and meaty and it gives the track a big boost. Also alleviated (edit: relieved) that they sound so strong live. I'm hoping for less perfection and more rawness live (ie. lose the mic stands or headsets, go handheld and just BELT). As a person who has been to many many festivals that sort of thing resonates way more with the crowd (though I understand they have to balance that against the fact that the set will be downloaded, cut up and discussed on the internet for a long long time after the show)

I respect the fuck out of any group that uses a live band, especially with a Western festival crowd. The 2021 releases are so primed to absolutely SMASH as live renditions, hopefully they can loosen up with the choreo and just wild out at Lolla

Also good on Consequence of Sound for giving the group some exposure from a more serious journalistic perspective, loved the article