Posts by KpopJop

They even used captions for the slower users in here

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Apparently, Attrackt doesn't see WMK as the "enemy".

This is so messy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ah yes, that classic method for capitalising on hype: putting a band on hold

Clowns all look like clowns as expected lol this clowning was easily spotted coming from a mile away with how dumb this new conspiracy came about, even for kpop stans’ standards 😂 Watch peeps claim it was all intentional buzz tho, as if they didn’t try to draw the stupidest conclusion from false info and scraps they pulled out of their arse to “support” their narrative 😂

Ngl we reached some new lows on this day; kpoppies are honestly impressive with their subterranean IQs

ok, they giving out statement now.

lol

I commend you for doing far more than the average twt stan and far too much for any kpop conspiracy

indie sleaze revival is making way for tumblr soft grunge to return, calling it now

ADOR RELEASES A STATEMENT!!!!!

I feel like an appropriate response would be to release more information and clarify that they weren't referencing a terrorist organization(if they weren't referencing a terrorist group which I hope they weren't) and apologize to fans who were hurt and disappointed. Maybe even change the character names of the people appearing in the MV.

Eva -> Eve

Mikel -> Psyche

Maria -> Bluebeard’s Wife

Knowing ADOR instead of doing research and getting PR involved to formulate an appropriate statement, its gonna like the Cookie statement. An overly emotional response that feels like MHJ typed it up herself while seething behind the computer instead of letting PR take care of things :pepe-shame:

you’re right, it’s gonna open with “listen here you little s***s”, and the kpoppies will have won the battle

It could be a reach but just based on the info we have there are way too many coincidences. Honestly, I really hope ADOR releases a well-thought-out response to all this soon.

“Hi This Is ADOR We Are Not Promoting Terrorism, Thank You”

Would be enough, but something tells me that’s not gonna be the response lmao

I might have to unstan NewJeans if this is the case. Using this as noise marketing is gross and inhumane. And stanning a group is supposed to be fun not stressful. And a huge controversy each comeback( Cookie lyrics, ending scene of OMG mv, and now this) is hella stressful. NewJeans are ambassadors for huge global brands and Warner Bros is basically sponsoring the comeback because of the Powerpuff girls collab so you'd think MHJ wouldn't do something as stupid as referencing a terrorist group in a comeback. I am praying this is just a huge coincidence and their going for the biblical theme instead...

it’s such a reach for it to be this so I’m just gonna enjoy the comeback as normal, ETA probably just means Estimated Time Of Arrival seeing as every other song here references time and is in English