Posts by KpopJop

1.4 first week

NJ is more popular globally than LSF, and LSF did 1.1 or 1.2 the first week with China boycotting bulk buying

yeah, Haerin’s hold on China is insane

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I believe yena would have debuted before rodrigo even

Maybe that’s why it leaves feels distasteful, it’s like punching down on a junior

you’ve written way too many points to address in total but I broadly agree with the background you’ve provided here

I just disagree with the sentiment of cancelling people for this exact type of scenario. As a woman in the entertainment business in one of the more patriarchal developed nations, she’s just as much of a victim of this (which as you’d rightly pointed out, are mostly economic or to do with the internet)

OMG and Ditto have re-entered Apple Music Global. Streams are starting to pick up here and there. It’s comeback season

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's exactly what she did. Did anyone actually watch it? She's not just going "oh well in my life'. It was prompted as a general answer to a general question, but she gave personal reasons in response.

She took a personal experience and generalized it. Everyone's allowed to discuss their preferences, their life choices, the personal experiences and struggles they had. But don't generalize it. Anecdotes do not equal data.

just so I understand why you’re so stressed

- she generalised what should have been stated as personal (debatable as we’re relying on translations)

- she’s taking a view which you have linked to mass social unrest

- she should be cancelled

Is that what you’re on about?

of course i listen to smino lol not following him that much compared to earthgang (their pen is just *chef kiss) but i like his features. haven't caught up with his new album because honestly BTS' and Beyonce's releases has been taking up my attention this year i can't multitask as much as i used to

smino's blk swn album is possibly most listened to rap album of all time, i highly suggest you check it out when you can. the most recent one i haven't had as much time for but it's still fun.

Spotify also just straight up doesn't pay that much and doesn't really create stans

YT being a visual medium plays more to Kpop's advantages and can create long-paying stans, so I see why it's considered a good investment