Posts by Tomms

, A JYP vocalists was never n can never be same level as SM's vocalist, everybody knows that. After NMiXx flop debut, jyp Stan's r trying hard to gain some attention towards them by overhyping Lily's vocal which is below average ..

You're the kind of person who lacks critical thinking and never thinks objectively. Jamie who was a member of 15& could outsing the whole of aespa, rv except Wendy, nct, some members of exo. Dare I not compare her my queens snsd🤭(even though she's still better than some of them. 2am's jokwon's up there too. Jihyo, jeongyeon are there too but I would put jihyo on the same level as seulgi. Lily as she is now is outsing all of aespa except ningning, rv except Wendy, and handful of other sm artists. Don't let me forget haewon to.

Nobody is overhyping lily's vocals. She's a very good vocalist and has even proved she can maintain those vocals when performing live

So you saying she's a below average vocalist doesn't that make aepsa, cause technically there's little difference between her and ningning, and rv below average to??