Posts by timedisplace

Blue eyes and blonde hair is something anyone can be born with. It's just more prominent with white people. That's a poor excuse because whit people don't even have a culture of their own unless they were born outside of Britain or America. Actually if u aren't any of the races offended, u really don't need to have an opinion it's not ur place to tell us how to feel. Second, just because she might not speak English doesn't mean she doesn't know any better. Asian people aren't stupid. I'm sure she can figure out some key words and if she didn't understand she would just search it up. Quite simple. No need to generalize all Asian people and all Asian countries because a lot of them do teach American history (not all of it of course). And about the example, I am studying law and that boy would go to jail for Manslaughter a Second Degree Felony. It might not been his intention, but he was still wrong, so he's still going to jail. Whether it was his intention or not, he still killed people. Yes people should be educating her instead of just laughing at her, but when they are actually people complaining. Wouldn't the obvious answer be to look up why people were complaining? If she appreciating like u said, she would care to listen. But obviously she doesn't even care to translate what people are saying, and see her like to dislike ratio. I don't understand what's so hard about letting black people call her out for her wrong doings. Her career was over before it began and that's no one's fault.

you just fall head first every day you wake up!!! must be hard!!!! a lot of brain damage??? how is your brain okay? there must be a lot of problems??? eh?

well once I was changing my clothes and I hit my head on my bed frame, then i bumped into this kid at school, then i leaned back on my bed and hit my head on the bed frame AGAIN!! it hurt really bad

I've never been able to spell scduhele or however it's spelled..

tenor.gif

HOW DO U SPELL IT????

schduele

schidel

HELP ME

Scheduele

schduel

schedule??

I DON'T KNOW!! I can't even sound it out because it's not spelled how it sounds. English is my first and only language I'm shocked after all this time I don't know this....

tenor.gif

is it just me?? am I the only one?? what are some words u can't spell??? DON'T EMBARRASS ME!!