Posts by hearteyes

immaturity and/or joblessness for the hateful part. as for sensitivity i think it just depends.

it's not just kpop stans that act this way.

These aren't arranged in order for how a concert would go btw.

Taking it back to debut. Loved the rendition for armypedia and bangbangcon. Would love for them to perform it in front of armys again.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tomorrow

This queen. A top tier bts song, one of their bests.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rain

A softer tune. Melancholy but a hit nonetheless.

Blanket Kick

The cute and flirty performances they gave (especially jihope) when this was on the setlist during the red bullet tour >> Need a 2022 follow-up version.

Butterfly

This brings me such nostalgia and takes me back to when I first started getting into them.

Ma City

Also very nostalgic. An ode to their hometown so classic.

Dead Leaves

This really takes me back. The runs here are incredible and Hoseok's verse the standout.

Save Me

Started the edm trend in kpop with this one. The fact that they filmed this in one take is incredible.

Love is Not Over (Full Length Edition)

A beautiful r&b ballad that I adore. So excellent it hurts.

A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone

Ahhh this one is so good and makes me emotional. I was pleasantly surprised when they performed it at muster sowoozoo.

DNA

Cultural reset. A perfect start to a new era/series. Just vibrant and cool.

Go Go

A fun and energetic bop! I loved watching all of the stages because their cute fits and high energy

when performing it is unmatched. Including the floss move which was highly popular at the time was also plus for me.

Love Maze

So chill I love it.

Home

When they were in their pajamas on Jimmy Fallon >>>> Also, Taehyung's "crazy for myself" line forever iconic.

Dis-ease

The! bridge! Gets me so hype!

There's plenty more I could add as I have many favorites but these would be my picks.