Posts by bea-valentina

I'm more caught up on the manga but my friend watches the anime and she is not a fan of Gabi at the moment but she understands her situation since she is only 14 and brainwashed to think that way. Also, she is experiencing the same pain Eren did in E1S1 so that kinda gives the contrast but this time from Marley's side. I think people should give this character a chance.

This season will get more interesting because not even the manga readers can't figure out wtf will happen. :pepe-smug:

Also, people who send hate and death threats to Gabi's voice actor and studio Mappa are so childish X/ it's embarrassing...

The op grows on you after some time. It really sets the tone of this season: war. I love that there are no characters on it. It makes it even more interesting for the final season. Don't understand the hate about it. People need to chill.

The manga is at chapter 137 and it is supposed to end in chapter 139 this April so I'm fuckin excited to see the outcome.

When some people that just stepped into adulthood already talk about moving out, marriage or kids while I on the other hand... :sweatr: Some of them are even married and already starting a family. I can't even imagine myself having a kid after high school. I don't feel like I'm mature enough at that stage.

Also, the fact that idols my age or younger are debuting right now is a weird experience ngl xdd

The worst part about this is that one time it was my friend's grandpa that called me redface when he saw me during our part-time job and I'm like-- :pepe-back-away:

Also tnx for the support and advice, feeling a lot better about myself. :claps:

You deserve to feel love and happiness regardless of how you perceive your attractiveness.

If you shut yourself out because of your appearance you will miss out on a lot of your youth and come to regret that later.

I’m working on this one too, but a healthy mindset is something i’ve been trying to cultivate. Self-hate is an easy rabbit hole to fall into, so me telling you to try not to think like that is so wholly and completely hypocritical. It helps though...even if just a little bit. Don’t hole yourself up and disconnect! That’s a BIIIG NONO! Makes you feel like shittake, if you know what i mean.

I couldn't agree more with this. I basically shut myself for half of my high school years due to being called red and dirty because of my face. I've spent most of my summer break on the internet. I even hated looking at myself in the mirror when I was in the restaurant so I eventually stopped going outside. After high school, I decided to work on myself. I went to the dermatologist and my face has been a lot better these days. I still have acne but it's not as red as it used to be and it's not painful when I go to sleep since I had those painful cysts around my jawline. Now all I need is to do is improve my eating habits and it's hard because I can't live without bread:sadr:
    (I thought about replacing bread with rice but idk, If anybody knows a better solution let me know :oops:)

It's even harder when you don't have the support around you because they don't see that much of an issue. Because of that, you can be between getting and losing motivation. But you need to think for yourself and choose the side which will bring you more positives even if you have to work your ass for it.

I procrastinate too but I always remind myself of the consequences. I know it sounds harsh to think like that but it gives me the motivation to do something about it. Although sometimes it can have the opposite effect and be an even bigger burden which discourages me from trying at all. Some teachers are more chill about the deadline so I have till 2 in the morning (or 3 if my tired ass stays awake for that long) to send a 3-page essay or some other work.

I think you should focus on which assignments are more important to be done on time if you have a feeling that you won't be able to finish every task till the deadline. Sometimes the tasks I didn't finish on time are from the professors that aren't as strict as others (this doesn't mean that I am consistently late on their deadlines, they just don't make my life a living hell like othersX/). You should also try to find a way to stop procrastinating since that is a bigger issue and it can give you more stress than actual assignments. Try to stay away from the internet (or social media) for some time or go for a walk outside to clear your mind from the stress.

First-year of college was pure hell for me due to so many assignments and such little motivation but I managed to get through with it. I learned to manage my time a lot better than before (it's not perfect but it's going on a good track).
    I believe that you can do it too. :thumbup:

I also had a subject in which I had to watch 3 movies every week and write a 1.5-3 page essay about their similarities. The deadline was Sunday (but he tolerated 1 am on Monday). All of the movies were dystopian so you could already tell I was having a great time while watching ;( Unfortunately I didn't manage to watch them all or I put the speed on 1.5x so that I could finish them quickly. I also had yt videos, reviews and short plots written about the movies which helped. I don't want to see another dystopian movie anymore... 21 were enough... :cryingk:

Then, I think plan B would be for Shrek's children to make Dr. Phil buss down on some emergency knee cap replacement surgery!

Dr Phil would send them to the ranch before they get a chance to do that. Fiona would be the rational one who will share and discuss some facts about Shrek's feelings with Dr Phil.