Posts by susol111

BTS were the victims of that man's racist tirade, they should not have the burden of responding to it.

BTS have already been very vocal about racism and prejudice; they spoke about BLM and they have spoken about the prejudice they personally experience(d) in the West for their various schedules. A great number of their music touches upon such subjects.

If they want to personally address that man, they are free to do so, but to "expect" them to do so is incredibly selfish and moronic.

Any POC knows how demeaning it is to constantly have to explain when they're being racially targeted "Well, why don't they speak up? Why won't they say anything?" That's fucking exhausting.

Okay, you didn't like BE. Whoopdie fcking whoop. And why should I, or any ARMY, give a a single fck.

I'm not gonna waste my time trying to convince you if you've already made up your mind. I'm not going to become your echo chamber either. "Omg you're so right BTS don't care anymore they're such sht".

Spare me.

ah come on armys !

don't act like several solo kpop artists haven't released much better songs and MV this year than bts.

there were more artists in kpop that had much better quality, much better concept, much more interesting music - than the cheap stuff that bts gives yo

What makes you think I give a single solitary sht about any of those people.

I don't care about them, I don't think about them.

I suggest you give them your attention, instead of obsessing over BTS. It might help them, and you.