Posts by nessunaidea

I really hate when people act like this, even when talking about someone they personally know also it's not up to a singular person to decide who deserves success and who doesn't. Unpopular opinion: it's amazing to follow your dream but if you deliberately choose to work in this kind of industry you know pretty soon how hard it is and if you want to continue, again, it's absolutely amazing but you know the risks (and I'm not talking about abusive/really problematic situations...that's another story), unfortunately kpop is basically oversaturated and not everyone will be successful and unfortunately idols from smaller agencies won't have the same the same chances....and all of this isn't BP's fault :/

Here's my unwanted opinion: even though I believe that treasure is a really,really talented group their music wasn't exactly for me (and imo they needed songs where they can express their talent better). I don't want to jinx it, but I have a pretty good feeling about this cb and the teaser seems super promising :yesr:

BP selling that much both as group and as soloists when basically the whole kpop community (and even some Blinks) though that they could barely sell 100/150 k. I know that this isn't the only way to measure a group success (and obviously this tells nothing about talent) but still...:shake-it:

I understand that especially for girl groups, you have a relatively short career as an idol (even though imo things are slowly changing because people who are interested in kpop aren't only young teens, compared to the past now definitely more adults are listening to kpop) but child/young teens should be protected and study...training is really hard already but being judged by strangers at such a young age is probably extremely difficult especially if you don't have the right support...imo idols should be at least 16/17 to debut and even that is really, really young. (Honestly I'm glad that BP debuted when all of them were over 18)

I absolutely have no problem with their fanservice, and agree with the things other users before me said. Actually I think that they're rightfully creating boundaries with their fans (the fact that some Blinks are a mess it's another story though :S ) and it's great that they can maintain,more or less,a private life. The obvious problem with the group is the lack of music, especially cos they've been active for about 6 years

I like french cuisine, it's great but you definitely have to find the right place to try the dishes. In my opinion (as someone who trained to be a chef) it's the type of food that needs attention to details to be prepared properly and especially very good ingredients.... Actually it's also difficult to talk about french cuisine as one because of the regional differences

Well, companies can help with success and manipulate some things (to a certain degree tho, because people still have to like the artists) but that happened even before social media exploded. Sure you can fake it on social media but at the end of the day idols don't work only with that and numbers don't lie (if you want to see their musical success) also in kpop everything is a "war" and every aspect of groups/artists is (over)analyzed and criticized, so someone who is totally untalented (very rare in kpop imo because most companies choose/train idols carefully) will be spotted immediately, maybe visuals are a bit of an exception though because hype can help them. Idk if in the future this generations of idols will be seen as cringy, but especially now that the audience for kpop is definitely wider imo I'm sure that people in the industry are much more careful about what their artists do, for their job I mean, not private life (that being said Imo fans who praise idols too much on social media for doing normal things/doing their job normally is cringy but maybe that's another story...)

Sorry for the terrible English and the boring long answer :facepalm:

I'm almost sure they'll be back if a few months,if I'm not wrong Jisoo already hinted that BP will have more content this year. Unpopular opinion: I get that the number of songs they released in 6 years (almost 7) is absolutely ridiculous and that their management is sad but I don't think that all this negativity will help (also in certain aspects they don't work like a typical kpop group...a lot of pop artists have hiatus just like them and don't release music every few months). That's sadly how YG works with their artists,especially women, and despite all the protests from fans the company basically never changed and seeing BP success in 2021 without a CB I don't think they will (At the same time at least I like the fact that the girls are rich af and having their free time). I'm not trying to defend YG, why would I ever defend a company especially if they do a lot of things I don't like/agree with, I just think that complaining constantly never work with them and at this point it's better to wait and enjoy the moment we'll see a teaser :danceb: