Posts by chilean-stan1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The way today is showing their power as both group and soloist, y la queso

BlinkTaglist

I mean, she is MOTHER

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think yg was really stupid to announce the Bangkok encore in may, it should have been in late july imo, its not only not an encore cause there are more concerts coming in places they haven't went yet with this tour like China, Singapore and Oceania, but also it is not part of the encore leg since they won't change the setlists unlike the US/France/Next announced encores.

The only major difference will be either Jisoo performing Flower, maybe some switch up in the setlist like Mexico got with Stay being played instead of PWF on night 1, new soundcheck songs and in the most unlikely posibility, the new ost being played. These 2 dates should have been set in july like the Stade de France date

I am surprised no one made a thread about it, the girls are now the face of korean air and due a collab between the government and korean air, the girls got a whole plane modeled after them

BlinkTaglist

I spread nothing. I commented on an AKP article all about said rumor. Big difference. I'm still waiting for you to stop being a hypocrite by posting on a site that spreads rumors about your precious Blackpink.

Oh sure jan, you kept bringing it on the main and only stopped when the sue warning came in, now cry me a river. And please the only bitch in the site who fueled those rumours is probably behind the bars already

Commenting on a rumor someone else posted isn't spreading the rumor. :pepe-use-head: Using your logic, you shouldn't be coming here, because it was this "poisonous" website that did in fact spread the rumor.

Bitch, you keep commenting in that atricle and when it was brought here the fact that it was fake you keep spreading it, stop playing the fuckin victim.

First BP holds the top 10 biggest streaming days by a gg in 2023, despite 0 new music released, and surprisely they got a few of this BEFORE pinkchella

Secondly, today Shutdown crossed the 400m streams, becoming the second fastest song by them to do it and their 10th overall

Finally TA crossed the 2,7 billions streams while Bornpink crossed the 1,5 billions, becoming the fastest album by a gg to do it

BlinkTaglist

If it is what I think it is, YSL you better do my girl fuckin' right

Edit:

Jennie has arrived too, human chanel better come through

Kitsch is girl crush, its kinda clear when you see the mv and also hear the overall vibe of the song, it feels like something "crushing" you when you hear it.

I am is the weird one cause you can sense elegant vibes from the production and the melody but also the aesthetic on the mv isn't particularly that elegant concept.

KARMA me thinks for all the racism she suffers from fandoms here

BlinkTaglist

Nah I'm still expecting those Brazil concerts

Not sure about Tokyo but could happen in aug 👀

I am 50/50 on the brazil dates, I think around mid/late may we will now.

Tokyo is likely going to be in december/november though, they would want to space out the dates since the kyocera dome is in june and will likely be 1 date at certain venue that I think yg is going to book for bragging rights.