Jisoo first solo single becomes the first million certified by any female soloist

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Watch out for queen Jisoo

BlinkTaglist

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Jennies 1st ep will sell 2M copies next year

• Yeah Jennie will do good too but her solo fanbase put the effort to support her solo it not as easy to get those numbers. Not saying blinks didn't support but majority of those sales were from her solo fans especially in China

Jennies c-bar will go all out too

Also Jennie's will be an EP so it'll be available for purchase in the US/EU since it'll count for the charts

I have zero doubt she will do 2M especially since it'll be after BP3 next year

• Jennies c-bar will go all out too

Also Jennie's will be an EP so it'll be available for purchase in the US/EU since it'll count for the charts

I have zero doubt she will do 2M especially since it'll be after BP3 next year

by fanbase I meant c-sooyas ( not cbars) ... To put into perspective groups like aespa/lsfrm sold around 1/1.3M and they are a full group with the likes of sakura, karina, ningngin and they didn't get higher than that for their first day ( probably won't get much higher in the first week) . Realistically speaking 2M is too much for an individual member. of any group if you ask me unless you are seventeen or something lol

• by fanbase I meant c-sooyas ( not cbars) ... To put into perspective groups like aespa/lsfrm sold around 1/1.3M and they are a full group with the likes of sakura, karina, ningngin and they didn't get higher than that for their first day ( probably won't get much higher in the first week) . Realistically speaking 2M is too much for an individual member. of any group if you ask me unless you are seventeen or something lol

2024 BP >>> 2023 BP

Like I said it'll be after BP3, BP will be in a different league by then

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!