Posts by briarlee

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.”

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Because you don't know that something exists.. That you believe in it! Even if it's invisible, I believe it's there.

I posted this before as a status and was called a delulu fan lmao I forget the Korean word for it >.<

yeah I guess it was just for the trailer I asked my friends lmaooo

oh I have watched the batman too did you liked it? lol

Yeah I liked it but when I went there was technical difficulties throughout the movie but because I stayed through it all I got a free movie pass :D And I used that one on Morbius OMC I almost said morbito I had to go and look it up

I should watch it again for a refresher and especially since the first time I watched it was choppy :l It's on Crave right now :D

Uhh How about you? did you like The Batman? :D I heard alot of people didn't like the actress for Catwoman I thought she did a pretty good job she reminded me of Halle berry lol

Also I think they could've used like some kind of filler on Robert Pattinson like it felt like or looked like the mask could've been more filled in Sorry if I'm not making any sense I'll just say his face is slender haha

YEAH THIS MOVIE IS AWESOME

aaah I dont even remember BP playing on this movie Ç_Ç

I guess I was very tired watching this movie lol

I have to watch again

The song could've just been used for the trailer but none the less it's awesome I first seen it when I went to watch The Batman :D

What people said to me back then really meant alot and so I tried saving everything right after it was posted I feel like I really ruined the relationships that I had with everybody so the things I saved atleast give me some sort of comfort on what it used to be

I tried going back to how it was but with the revamp came new people with new views in their eyes I was wrong in more ways than one and needed to change or evolve? I'm no longer that punk I wish to be

I appreciate you still being here with me even in silence thank you

That's pretty cool thanks for the explanation :D I bet there are words that are the same but both mean different things in both languages hey

I don't think I could learn to speak Danish because I can't speak through my throat if that makes any sense at all just like the language Cree they speak through their stomachs

tenor.gif

Nice to know my bad english is not that bad though ^^

My old boss was from London and I couldn't understand anything she said and she would always laugh. I know someone on disc from England but he said not everybody talks like that London is like a whole different language but he said it in a more meaner funny way lmao Also he didn't sound like her at all :O)

I feel like you've said where you were from before but it could just feel that way because of how comfortable you are :O) or something haha