Posts by briarlee

I see, I'm not sure what you mean but I don't really follow guides for it unless it's something I really need to know, maybe I should look on reddit more often :o

Do you have any tattoos? Yeah I agree... I think If I ever get one, it will be small, hidden, and meaningful...

I don't think it's about cheats just updates and other peoples love for the game <3

Yes I have 6 tattoo's the first when I was 14 and the last when I was 18 now I will be turning 31 without any new tattoo's in almost 13 years! not that because I don't like tattoo's anymore I just find myself needing money for more important things in life :l

Hate when my sister sends disgusting crap like this to me.. She posted my nose strip on Reddit and someone called it a forbidden Pringle and someone else asked if there was anything left of me...

Probably why she sent this thing to me :l

you should play sometime... it helps me relax :)

maybe I should get a tattoo :)

My sister plays it she even follows the reddit thing not sure what it's called cause I don't use it :l

I think it would be a great idea to get a tattoo of something you love especially if it's something from your childhood (sorry for assuming) and with Stardew Valley atleast it can be a small tattoo so it can easily be covered up or hidden personally I think if you get a tattoo out of love and when you fall out of love with that particular thing I wanna think the memory of loving it at the time is beautiful sorry I don't know where I'm going with this haha

Jeebus!

All of it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.