Posts by babymon-gals

Some of the best b-sides in Kpop:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+ the entire pink tape album end of discussion :*

IZ*One was definitely one of the best kpop groups ever. And what many non-fans fail to see was just how amazing their chemistry together was. Like based on how they acted both on and off the cameras, how they are acting after disbandment, how all of their managers and co-workers react to them..........you can 100% tell that they were all just a batch of good friends just hanging around and working hard to perform for their fans. None of it felt forced or unauthentic (and trust me.....I was looking for "fake idols" from the very start lol). They just ended up fitting really well together, both on and off the stage. I think that's the most important thing I miss about them. It was just genuinely fun watching them have fun.

And the biggest crime is the fact that they were never allowed to have a proper send-off and a REAL final album. So many fans were saving for months for a final album but it never came. If people were impressed by their sales already, they would've had their minds blown if they saw how many sales their fans could have given them as a goodbye present. The fact that IZ*One and their fans were never given a good closure was a slap-to-the-face and a sin, and CJ/Mnet can go burn for it.

Panorama being their last comeback will forever have me mad. We deserved a proper goodbye album at least.

There's viral hate tweets for his sister and now a bunch of idiots are wishing for txt to disband and harassing hueningkai.

It's so bad that now moas are drafting a letter to big hit...

:peperain:

This is all so sad. None of this negativity is warranted like at all. And the people who are condoning this or saying that “Bahiyyih fans brought this upon themselves” are just as weird and demented as the ones doing the harassing.

Bringing back iconic

I miss them so much :pepe-sad:

GP999 stans are some of the most toxic I've seen in a while tbh, their Japanese stans are throwing a fit about Kai mentioning his sister for 5 seconds on a Vlive demanding him to leave the group or for TXT to disband unless he fixes the line up. Some even involving Armys and BTS in too.

I’ve honestly never seen such a big hate train for an idol that’s essentially done nothing to warrant it. In the past 4 days Bahiyyih has had hundreds of hate accounts made for her, tons of viral hate tweets, countless youtube videos hating on her, has had a Blue House petition to remove her from the group, Kep1er “fans” holding twitter spaces just to talk trash about her, and now her brother, his group, and bts are getting harassed.

This is too insane.

They were still hitting their peak when they were disbanded. I think half the group were still literal teenagers back in March when the disbandment news was made public.

I look at their performances for Panorama and Sequence, i watch their fanservice and variety show videos, and even now, seeing the members doing their individual things, i still see it: this group couldve been the literal epitome of a Kpop GG, they have everything you could ever want in a group.

Talent, team chemistry, personality, visuals, and work ethic.

To this day I think IZONE’s lineup was literal perfection. They really were the epitome of a kpop girl group. I feel like they had so much more to offer us and could’ve been insanely big. So much potential yet again wasted.

While you’re here stream #soty2020 to 100 million

I really think they should’ve gotten a contract extension, even if it were just for a few months. I feel like it wasn’t their time to disband yet and still didn’t reach their peak in K-pop. ;(

Plus I miss enozi cams popping up in my youtube notifications. :waterr:

People were just initially hating because their pick didn’t get in. This hate train that she has going on will probably die down once the group starts giving the fans content.

I honestly do think Bahiyyih has charisma, especially in her ice cream and shoot performances. She’s definitely a fast learner and has improved a lot so I really think she’ll thrive in this group.

Here’s her iconic ice cream fancam that has over 3.6 Million views on twitter, I feel like she’ll definitely be the viral queen of the group. <3

External Content twitter.com

HYYH PT.2 with 'RUN' as a main single and album full of timeless bops like Nevermind, Butterfly, Whalien52, Ma City, Baepsae, Dead Leaves, House of Cards.

And this wasn't even the beginning of their domination.

K-pop would have missed out on alot if this had happened.

Would’ve been so bittersweet especially knowing just how big they would’ve got the next year.

Makes me think just how big these projects could’ve been if they were permanent. :pleading: