Posts by kaladbolg

You didn't sound like a hater, just like someone who thinks "don't complain, you're not the only one being hated. Accept it and go cry." Something like this.

While I do agree "idols" should know that unfortunately they will receive hate no matter what, I don't agree with this whole "decrease" about "oh it's just hate" when we clearly saw what it could cause to some idols.

Hating someone to the point where her/his mental stability is in danger.... Yes, it's pretty shit and it's ok to talk about it bc like me people care for their bias and tbh just caring for other human being.

Let's not accept hate as something common. It's just ugly.

The way I see it is promoting your faves so they know they are cherished despite all the hate that gets to them. Helping promoting them gets them their share of income which will help them in the long run. What I see being wrong with this is when Blinks go way beyond that to promote their faves by degrading what other groups do and that is my point. BP gets hate mostly because of its fandom rubbing them everywhere.

You are right by helping them get their achievements because you like them (I would do the same) but some are wrong when they go way beyond that and try making other fandoms feel bad. Just that.

To me it is probably just a fandom thing. I too have once thought and hating everything related to them because Blinks have been the most obnoxious fandom I have ever seen and the amount of threads I see everyday sometimes tilt me because BP is not the only Kpop group getting lots of hate.

I came to understand the stupidity of my thoughts one second after thinking about it because no group can control how its fandom behaves and the girls are not to blame of what their fandom do. No group is safe from hate in this kind of environment and every person who signs a contract to become and idol should know beforehand he is going to get bashed for anything he/she does. I understand Blinks are defensive because of the hate their group gets and this does not mean getting bullied by people is acceptable but it would be childish for someone to sign without thinking all this will happen.

The only thing I don't like about Kpop is every fandom talking as if their faves get hate as if their faves were the only one who had it rough.

I may sound like a hater but I am not I liked every BP title track besides DDD, KTL and HYLT.

It is just pop music. It isn't meant to be super meaningful or anything just fun songs that appeal to the masses. People should chill with pop music not every song ever has to be super meaningful nor have well thought lyrics.

BP is doing just as fine as most groups in that department. I just wish some of their songs didn't have "darara, boom boom boom, dan dan dan" as lyrics. This is not only for BP but other groups as well.

I understand things are like that but I find it stupid. If I was in a group I would try to make everyone get along.
    We are going to work for years together if we like it or not and the least we could do is try to get along right? I have been bullied during highschool to some degree and when I got to a higher education whenever I had to live with people whom I know didn't like me and I always tried to treat them as kindly as I could.

I don't find any of those things appealing but to me the MV is cool despite me not liking the song at all because the images were done according to the themes. Like the goddess statues or the big bear trap (like saying we are dangerous) which are the ones I remember the most.

I don't think you don't need to throw lots of money to make something cool or interesting. I prefer HYLT as an MV because I feel its visuals put even more effort with the meaning of the song than KTL. This is coming from someone who didn't like either song.

More budget is cool but not necessary. Good direction is better than anything.

A bunch of people were bringing up Jisoo for no reason, like if this thread was comparing 3rd gen visuals or big 3 visuals Jisoo def belonged to the conversation

But here the topic is new generation of visuals

Blinks like to shove their faves down everyone's throat. If you made a thread about the cutest idol dogs they will come to say BP's dogs are the cutest, how BP has the best sofas at their homes, etc. This thread was made to compare to 4th gen and it triggers them for no reason because BP has nothing to do in this discussion as it is to compare 3rd and 4th which doesn't mean right now at all.

Don't know about 4th gen visuals much but out of the ones I have seen I would have to agree Miyeon has really a good chance of becoming big but I don't know if she would ever reach Irene's level.

I suppose everyone is talking about having CFs and stuff and not only the visuals we prefere or people like as you don't need to be the prettiest to be the most popular I would say but beauty helps a lot of course.

I like Hwasa's visuals but I don't find her prettier than other idols visuals I like but that hasn't stopped her from getting lots of recognition at all. Just a matter of preference and presence.

I listened to it a few times and I like it a lot but not as much as other past songs from her. I need to listen to it more. I like the video though she will never disappoint and something she always had is great charisma on stage with her facial gestures. She makes the camera love her and me too :love:

I thought everyone knew and agreed that YG had the most westernized sound out of all the companies in SK and it was BP's sound since forever and everyone knew before they debut they would sound more western than other GGs.

I thought everyone knows their future GG will have a western sound too.

Here in LATAM we had this anime series on Animax for some reason I can't find it on japanese. I give the story the benefit of the doubt as maybe the anime adaptation didn't translate well what the manga could have been:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The opening is fire though <3