Posts by Kireta

It's mister Oh Sehun, I don't expect poetry from him THANK GOD! I know his golfing ass won't disappoint me!

What do you mean

His lines

blacken my heart

Creepin dark night

Staining my soul

Was peak poetry. Shakespeare was shaking in his grave

Even party till the sundown was amazing

gravity's live performance is literally my favorite performance from them. They looked and sounded too damn good here

like those 4.8 million views? All from me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this might be embarassing to admit but I cant tell if they still left kai's voice in cream soda or not. Like i swear I hear him sometimes but its another member singing over it or dancing to his part

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I need him to continue singing :pepe-hug:

now can the toxic dandanies be quiet asjflsdfjlsdgjl

and to anyone who said he likes acting better! He is talented and loves doing both

We will eat GOOD

I CANT BELIEVE WE MIGHT BE GETTING A SEHUN SOLO?

OH THE WORLD IS HEALING

My heart! I also miss him so much! I miss the way he interacts with us and everything about him!

exo x exols missing jongin

Why Your Handshake Matters (And How to Perfect It)

my heart just sank

But why they dont have to wait for kai to come they did exploration with 6 members and they can still do it.

I am hoping it's a miscommunication or sth :pepe-puddle:

i knew this world tour wasnt happening but i was getting my hopes up

The exo members themselves said how important kai is to exo's performance so i can see why they dont wanna do a tour with him gone.

Actually this is better for me because i've never been more broke and idk if i can afford tickets rn eye-

WHAT DO THEY MEAN SOMETHING ELSE. I HOPE THAT MEANS PROMOTING ANOTHER BSIDE! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

EXO LADDER
    EXO ARCADE

:holding-back-tears: :holding-back-tears: :holding-back-tears: why? sm why are you pushing it back WHY

i have a lot to say but i wont

#freebaekhyun

asdgklhklhf

"the world has changed a lot"

The exos havent been idols for so long so theyre still learning ;(:skull:

So basically Kyungsoo finished his whole album already? Lol

they better release it NOW!

EXOcuse me?

she just did what we all wanted to do