Posts by Twicegraphy

So much memories :pepe-sad: I'm getting too old

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I cried so much, after finishing it. I never felt so empty and sad in my life. It made me think to really cherish life to the fullest.

:pepemusic:

Mine favorite is Persona 4, the milking of the game, music etc :froghype::pepe-cowboy:

:eyes:Well that would be interesting :pepe-peek:

This is my favorite Psy song :froghype::pepemusic::pepe-excited:

External Content www.youtube.com

Psy songs are so good. This song refuge is a chilling and nice song. i give it 8/10. Next song delight is so in your face, i like it. :pepemusic: i give it 9/10.

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content youtu.be

i like most of shinee songs. this song is so unique and nice. i give it 7/10. As for kard i like most of there songs, this song is a 6/10.