Posts by Ezekiel3

I don’t understand why you feel the need to defend him.

Even as a VIP, I’d rather he not continue in the group. It’s clear he’s not this angel you’re portraying him to be.

I don’t understand why you feel the need to defend him.

Even as a VIP, I’d rather he not continue in the group. It’s clear he’s not this angel you’re portraying him to be.

None of the members have ever portrayed themselves as nor have VIPs thought of them as Angels. You are a self-proclaimed VIP so I'm sure you know this.

He's also not the devil a lot of people like to portray him as either. Why do you rather he not continue? Because of unproven allegations made my Kmedia and Kpop fans?

funny way of looking at it. sounds more like there's way too much evidence he was indeed involved with things going on which is why he cannot escape this whole thing to me.

Actually thats false. The only "evidence" they had was supposedly witness statements. Two seperate judges sited this when they rejected the Police’s and then the prosecutions request for detention warrants. One judge saying "there was the possibility of contention within the charges." While the other said "there was room for dispute." When reviewing what they had gathered. Then when we heard the witness statements during the hearings they all disproved media’s allegations. The witnesses consistently testified that Seungri was not involved. Some of those witnesses testified that investigators either falsified parts of their initial statement or feed them details to add to their initial statement.

It might not be as egregious as that person is saying, but there is a reason why Prosecution added a instigating Gang violence charge to the mix a full 2 years after the initial investigation started. And 6 years after the incident. ButThen when they revealed the details of the charge, and frankly the charge its shady at best and a complete corrupt government conspiracy at worse.

The details from Witness A's testimony(witness A is who Prosecution called a victim in the incitementof gang violence charges):

In 2015 Seungri and a group of people were having a gathering at a drinking establishment, witness A was also having a gathering at this establishment and entered Seungri’s groups room thinking it was his own. He saw a young man wearing a hat had looked up, and when he did he had kind of a pissed off or unhappy look on his face, before looking back down. According to witness A said that this made him mad, because he felt disrespected by a younger person. He then testified that he told the young man " Who the fuck are you looking at?" He said the young man didn't respond and just kept looking down,so this made him even angrier, so he said "ok this is no good your going to have to get your ass beat" at hearing this the young man looked up shocked, and this is when he saw that it was Seungri. Upon seeing who it was he then had a change of heart,(witness A worked in the Entertainment business behind the scenes and people are pretty sure it was a JYP employe)and he then introduced himself. They shook hands, and made up then he left. That was the extent of his interaction with Seungri. He later did get removed from the establishment from alleged "gangsters" but when asked was he hurt he answered that no, he wasn't and that he didnt want to have Seungri get punished over the incident. He was also asked if Seungri was around when these alleged gangsters were around him he said No. He didnt see him.. he also testified to witness leading saying that the police was showing him the CCTV and pointing to certain people and pointing them out as gangsters. Basically driving him to a certain conclusion to testify a certain way.

So I mean I wouldn't dismiss it as the crazy rantings of a fangirl.

Especially when compared to the well accepted conspiracy that kpop fans who don't like him have accepted with out questions or thought. Corruption on his side and buying his way out when one there is no evidence, two he was the most investigated person in 2019 and his name was put in everything even things not involving him like JJYs chats. (That doesn't look like protection to me)and lastly the only three actual allegations of collusion never had anything to with Burning Sun or prostitution.

( the actual allegations was Choi Jong Hoon trying to bribe a Police officer during a DUI stop, Yoo InSuk bribing Superintendent Yoon with dinner,for Club Monkey Museum, and Yoon ans Seungri Bribing Superintendent Yoon with 2018 BIGBANG tickets despite BIGBANG going on hiatus in 2017 and 4 of the members enlisting in 2018.)

I don't know the ins and outs of any of those questions since I obviously don't know him nor anything about the deal be made, im simply looking at the evidence and making a guess.

I mean like your said it goes both ways so you'd have explain how the reverse situations work. Can you prove he didn't know? Can you prove he wasn't made aware? Can you prove he wasny directly involved? Can you prove he was just a cover to conceal criminal activities (a seemingly law abiding citizen running a building is less sus than a shady person for example)? Can you prove he didn't profit from the criminal activities? And so on

And it's not a simple case of having prejudices of idols simply because we don't know them, is because there is very suspicious and previous history with big bang and YG. I mean my daesung opinion came about mainly because YG the company has been involved in numerous drug scandals, the man YG has been is trouble for gambling, other BB members have come under the spotlight like GD and of course seungri. So there is reason to be suspicious Daesaung himself has been implicated with the police as a result, it's not simply a case of I hate him so I'll ruin for life for lols like what goes on with most idols.

No, no,no heres the thing. I'm not making the accusations. The investigation is already over and invesigators have determined that he was not responsible for, or involved in any of the illegal activities, thats it.. You want to continue the accusations, so then the burden of proof lay squarely on your shoulders. "When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo."

The "Status Quo" in this instance is "The investigation has been completed ,and it was determined he was not at fault"

Also this Guilt by association stuff needs to stop. Daesung is not Yang, Daesung is not YG, Daesung Is not Seungri, Daesung is not GD.

Because I haven't actually responded to the question I will here:

Yes, I would, if he maintains his innocence, then what's the point of further treating him like he did something when that was proven untrue?

The mindset of "Im still not going to support him because he was still accused, even if it was proven untrue." is a sad mindset to have. Cause basically what your saying that it doesn't matter if he didnt do those things, as long as he was accused thats good enough for you to support him losing everything and that you feel its ok for people to hate you despite not doing the things people hate you for. And your OK with that. You support that.

I cant do that.

But whats funny is it seems like no one on this thread supported him to begin with, so what is this conversation even for?

Who knows why they weren't closed down. Maybe the gangs brought the police off.

I don't think Daesung is innocent, he probably could've knowingly bought a building that had criminal activity going and if even he didn't know about that he certainly must've been made aware about the tax avoidance schemes going which wouldve set of red flags for any legitimate buyer.

The argument could go both ways honestly. How are you so sure that he could have knowingly bought a dirty building. Do you know the particulars of the purchase? Did he go there personally to buy the building? Did he use a service? Do you really think a seller would show of any shady illegal things to a potential buyer? If, according to you, they can pay off police, you don't think they could hide it from the buyer, and let the businesses and police keep their agreement. Why bring in a new variable to to the group that noone has a connection with to potentially mess up the operation? Again he didnt have the building long before enlisting.

Why are folks so quick to think the worst when it comes to idols they don't follow?

I agree with the paragraph

Last sentence I have little trust in sk law when it comes to rich connected men

I would agree with you, IF, investigators hadn't fabricated witness testimony to implicate Seungri in things witnesses said he wasn't involved in. IF prosecution didn’t charge him with instigating gang violence because an incident between him an the drunk guy from 2015 where the guy entered his gathering room and threatened to beat him up. If there was corruption and connections going on it wasn't from or with Seungri. I mean they investigated him for a Halloween costume, but people are convinced that he somehow payed his way out? Where? If he did he needs his money back cause they did a trash job.

It wasn't 1 person, there were multiple businesses/shops on different floors doing illegal stuff and some shops were falsely registered such as bars being registered as restaurants to aviod taxes. It's all extremely shady

He purchased the building months before he enlisted. Apparently that building had those businesses for a decade, why was noone shutting this stuff down, years before. Your right its shady but I don't think its on Daesungs part.