Posts by poteto

I hope she'll cb. Some is such a bop.

Why did they broke in the first place tho?

Because the company was full focused on Ahn Ji-young.

Ji-yoon was her shadow, at the start she did some raps and some singing, but their latest comebacks she didn't, and with Ji-young also composing and writing almost al their songs Ji-yoon left because she wanted to sing and make her music.

Right now Ji-yoon has released some music as a soloist and posts some covers on her YouTube channel.

It's been almost a year since Ahn Ji-Young, now solosist known as Bol4, took a break due anxiety, she hasn't posted anything on social medias after announcing her break either.

And this came after announcing her friend Woo Ji Yoon leaves the duo, with drama sorrounding the news.

I don't know why, but I don't have the best feeling about this, I don't know if she will stop making music, she will leave her company...

Japanese Media Reports Miyawaki Sakura Has Officially Signed A Contract With HYBE

A Japanese media outlet has reported that Miyawaki Sakura has officially signed an exclusive contract with HYBE.

According to an exclusive report from Japanese media outlet WoW Korea via Newsen, Miyawaki Sakura has signed a contract with HYBE. Based on the report, one of Miyawaki Sakura’s representatives also confirmed the signing.

"Miyawaki Sakura signed a contract with HYBE and will depart from Japan and head to Korea within August."
    — Miyawaki Sakura’s representative

Earlier, it was reported that HYBE was attempting to recruit Miyawaki Sakura alongside fellow IZ*ONE member Kim Chaewon to join their company to lead their new upcoming girl group. HYBE at the time, HYBE simply stated that they had no comment. It was also reported back in March that Miyawaki Sakura would be joining HYBE and back then, they simply said nothing was decided.

Source

I agree, the best outcome imo is launching a group with just izone members, or if you will make a group with other trainees they should be famous too at least.

But we will see, I would like to think Hybe isn't that stupid to do a group of 3/4 izone members and 1/2 unknown trainees.

Do they just want minimal input with maximum profit?

Oh no, how can that be??

I think some people here doesn't know Hybe is a company and they want to make money.

Not for you but here people seems like they can't think more than 3 second without suffering, because is not like Hybe is scared, scared of what?, is not like they don't have good trainees, they have the money, the most reasonable answer is that they saw the opportunity of launching a group that will sell a lot since their debut. Hell even Gfriend, who after they disbanded seems like everyone liked them here, couldn't sell 100k with any of their albums, and probably with this group just with their mini debut they can double that.

If you can't see why they want to debut a group with izones members is just that you probably want them to fail, because it won't go wrong and if it's just a unit with just izone it will go very well.

For the ones who don't know what the E3 is, is an event for the video game industry where companies like Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo announce their upcoming releases like new consoles and games, and usually it lasts a week and players are usually really hyped about it.

I think it would be really cool to also have something like that in K-pop, imagine a week where the big companies make conferences to announce new comebacks, groups, content...

Imagine YG doing a conference and showing a concept trailer about the new BB comeback, same for BP and ending the conference with "one more thing" and then they show the new GG.

And the next day the same for Hybe, and the next day SM.

My favourite from that album

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another amazing track.

My doll, Swan and Dear you imo are top song from their discography.