Posts by YohY

Ah i forgot. Everytime there is a topic on privileges i always ask "so what if there is big3 privileges"?

Most of them say smthg like "nothing that is important" -- then why the hell keep on bringing the same topic if it is nothing?. You people just want to shade on those privileges. Thats all

Or you don’t wanna think for a minute cause you just want to win this argument?

It’s not about them loosing their privilege. It’s that with the current environment of the music industry and the rise of smaller companies through investors, all these survival shows and social media these non-Big3 companies are getting their own privileges and these big companies privileges are getting less relevant for a Groups success. That’s why even the Big3 is stepping up their game, getting out of their comfort zone, trying new things. Or why do you think SM is going to the full extreme to get their Groups some attention these days ? They realized their name alone isn’t enough anymore.

I’m not implying anything, I say what I mean, this is what is happening right now. Tbh I don’t even know why you are against it, isn’t it a good thing ?

they dont want to lose their "bias is a victim/poor/sad/from small company" card. Thats their mktg tools

im still waiting for some of these people admitting using privileges to shit on big3 idol.

But nah... its always big3 stan who are the problem. At the end of the conversation with these people (especially army), they are always the "victim".

And people who keep on bringing txt moa or whtever -- these people 100% guilty of shitting on big3 privileges before.. but now they already taste & lick the privileges too, gotta change and proud of their privileges so that people wont hv chance to shit on their behaviour.

Wow... funny somehow privileges are something to be proud of now. Im sure when you go to work in any company and say things like im here due to privileges all the other staff will happily accept you with open arms.

The way i see it people here trying to twist thing like privileges are something positive rather than negative because they dont want to admit how they used it before just to shade others. tsk tsk tsk... How people change once they already taste those "privileges" :siptear:

Yes you can shade BTS vocals if you want did I say I will stop you? I will probably not care anyway lol

And reading you posts, it seems you completely missed the points and just want to be angry if people dare talk about Big 3's privilege so yeah I won't be wasting my time. I left my 2 cents and now I'm done here lol.

Angry? Nah.. im just pointing out people hypocrisy & the fact that yall dont see. You dont care about people shading bts vocal, but care enough to put your unwanted 2 cent here. So are you done? Good.

I hope when you talk about BH stans, you minus Armys who only stan BTS. Armys still have every right to shade Big 3's privilege since BTS made BH not the other way round. From what I've observed BH other groups' stans don't even deny the BTS privilege as hard as Big 3 stans do either lol imagine making a whole thread :teeheek:

Heh... why do you think big3 stan deny hard about privileges on the first place?? If people didnt used privileges to attack their favs, dont you think they will act differently? You said you hv right to shade big3 privileges ??? Then i also hv right to shade bts vocal too right?? Will you immediately say "yes!! Bts vocal are not good compare to other group! Yes oh yes!"

Listen yall.. ive said this before, privileges comes in many form. What makes you think that after being successful your bias wont hv privileges too? Just look on how many people suddenly praise top group (bts) vocal/dance/acting/ etc like they are the no.1 ranking in all kpop. You think there is no other that are same or better than your bias bts? You think there is no other idol get snub their chances because tv station or show prioritize your bias bts? Think! Im sure yall will say "its business.. this is not charity". Well... big3 also a business but yall never think that before?

the real question is : SO WHAT IF THERE IS BIG 3 PRIVILEGES?

Lets all be honest here, people who cry big3 privileges (especially bh stan) are trying to shade big3 idol most of times. But when big3 stan get angry, yall suddenly pretend like what you do is not something shady. Thats the problem.

Big 3 Privileges for yall = bad. But when people attact Big hit privileges yall suddenly forgot about all negative thing. They goes "we never said privileges is bad/ why txt cant hv privileges but big3 idol can?" Pick your narrative

1. dating & marriage - its not even a scandal

2. kpop scandal where the idol/celeb do make mistake such as being ignorance or making joke or anything that is NOT A CRIME & they already apologized sincerely but people keep reaching and making more "news/story" to make the situation even bad than it was in reality.