Posts by flowerbutterfly

The song will have choreography so maybe like OOTS?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OMG!!! Next Friday is so soon!? Ahhhhh I am excited!! Will there be a MV release or is it just audio?

yeah next friday!! So in a week!! it's a remake so i don't think there will be much teasers. Probably we're getting a MV or some live version video or whatever. The girls go from girl crush to singing a ballad, girl crush group who? :cryingr: as expected from SM

This is the song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aespa comeback!!! And they will sing a ballad so we're getting vocals!! The song is a remake so like RV with "be natural" . I'm so excited :waterr::waterr:

Nothing wrong finding other people hot/attractive, you just have to know where are limits with comments or pictures/videos/gifs. I don't know what's the purity trend going on kpop lately, kpop fans go from oversexualizing idols to treating them like kids. Nowdays you can't compliment an idol body respectfully (or call them hot/sexy) without some kpop fans thinking it's too much or weird lol

In my opinion, they need to show improvement on Melon or risk being ignored in the future by the Korean general public. SM should plan out their promotion strategy very carefully.

I think if aespa hasn't improved much let's say in 2 years then there's a problem but I don't expect them to do very well during their first comebacks, they have to build hype, show what they have to offer and establish the fandom a bit more before they become popular with GP. I also believe companies will focus more on fandom than GP so not sure how well SM will promote aespa with GP, one of the keys is gonna be Karina and Winter to bring GP attention tho and SM knows this too.

I would expect their initial charting to be better now they have a higher profile.

Maybe top 40 on Melon first day? After that it depends on how good the promotion is and how the public likes the song. If I were SM I would get them on as many variety shows as possible - TV seems to be the only way to reach the Korean GP nowadays.

It's gonna also depend on SM promotion and the song but wow, you're more optimistic than me. I'll say if they can keep the same hype (top 70) or reach top 60, it's gonna be already successful for me. They prolly get better with time but not sure if next comeback is gonna be the one.

Despite being too early to tell, teasers aren't even out, any prediction for aespa new single? (No comeback date yet, but almost sure it's gonna be february). They had the debut hype initial + a line being kinda viral, not sure if they will keep the same hype with their next comeback (charting wise).

Mix of rant and positive post. I feel so bad for Karina. If you look "worst possible debut" up in the dictionary, her face appears there. A bunch of rumours and everyone, myself included, doubting about her positions (main dancer, center..). But everything we've known about her, present and past (which is a lot), don't match with those rumours, she just seems a sweet girl.

I usually pay attention to little details and though some idols will fake their personality, others will only show their good side, they can't be faking all the time and so far I haven't seen any red flag in Karina, she really seems a sweet girl, I'd go as far as saying she's trying to seem stronger than she is. I can't just believe there're people who are willing to ruin someone else life because they feel like that day and now her image is ruined for the rest of her career, luckly for her she has a good past to clean her image a bit.

I can be wrong about this girl tho and only time will tell but so far Karina seems a nice girl. She deserves better.

I don't know if you are her fan or not or you're just trying to set her up but the best for irene stans is to move on and stop bringing the issue up. Some people won't like Irene attitude regardless of whether she apologized and the stylist accepted the apology, others won't give a fuck and that isn't gonna change, not matter the times you repeat why can't you forgive her.

The way a bit buzz can help. Black mamba reached another peak after two months.